United States Cards from Series 1-5 and Japanese WA for trade!

ISO: Certain special cards and two more villagers (especially Agent S)

Let me know if you want to trade!

I’m almost there, guys! My list is updated and current! 🤙

Bump! I am back from my hiatus and ready to trade again! Now I’m looking for NPC cards.

Are you looking for #111 Shrunk? Want to trade for Kyle? :)
Hello there! Someone had offered more than one card for Kyle in the past, so I’m not sure if I should wait for a card I desperately need or for more than one card.

Is there a different card you’d want from me or is there another card you could offer in addition?

Thank you for your interest!! 🤗

Major update!

16 new cards were added to my trade list, including Julian and Zucker!

Pass on your own thread/trade list and we’ll see if there’s anything I’m interested in. 🤗

If you have Welcome Amiibos for trade, definitely let me know! I’d be especially interested in trading Julian and/or Zucker for them!

Last edited:
Update:

I got Cherry, Beau, Chrissy, Genji, and more waiting for you to offer on! ;)

Hello! Would you be willing to trade my sprinkle for your Chrissy?

Hey there! I think someone else is trading me Sprinkle. I forgot to update my thread, sorry about that!

BUT I do need to give Chrissy a good home, so if you have any others cards or a list I can look at, let me know! 🤗

Would you be willing to trade 047 Knox and 105 Copper for 078 Roscoe?

Thanks for the offer, but I’d only trade one card for one in the case of Roscoe. So my one Copper for your one Roscoe, for example. Sorry about that!

I have [334] Erik and [385] Lucky I'd be willing to offer for [336] Pierce and [364] Zucker! (There are others I need from your list but those are the two I'm most interested in, so I'm willing to negotiate!)

Back