Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (14) +
Shrouded in mystery poster by koopadude100 .png

It's the night of Halloween, kids are going trick or treating, tried adults are getting the big buckets of candy out, and teenagers are T.P.ing houses. Everything seems normal.. except that mc bro has been missing all month long. Where is he? How did he disappear? Why didn't he tell anyone? No one knows the answers to those questions. BUT, we can find out! Detective kourage and hope are on the case to figure out what happened to mc bro and why!
Kourage detective costume by koopadude100 .png
Hi everyone! Detective kourage here. Me and hope have noticed that mc bro hasn't shown up in a month. Surely he'd tell us where he's gone right? Well he didn't, and me and hope are going to crack this case! Though we could use a little help, or a lot of help. So that's where you guys come in! There will be 5 teams, and 5 areas. Each team will explore a different area, and will rotate when they find the clue in that area. The winner will receive some victory art, some tbt, and a mystery collectible.
Rules:
There will be a minimum of 3 people on each team, with 5 as the maximum, with a sum of about 15-20 players. Any additional players afterwards may spectate.

The game will start next Sunday, and there will be a pinglist for everyone who is playing.

You will be pmed your area, and you are allowed to talk to other teams on this thread, unless you are on the king boo team. This is a collaborative game, so you guys are more than welcome to talk to each other about any clues you find!

If you are on the boo team, you job is to try to stop the other teams from getting any information about mc bro! Put on disguises, shuffle the words on a sign, you name it! Though because you are on this team, you won't be able to post on the main thread as that would give yourself away. Instead, use the pm sent by king boo to discuss and plan your actions.

Kapp'n and his car by koopadude100 .png
Ahoy, Kapp'n here! I'll be yer taxi driver, and I'll be driving yer around this city. If ye are interested on playin', great! Just be sure to use this here format to get to know ye in the game, and to make sure people refer to you with the right pronouns! After all nobody likes being called he when you go by they!

Name/Nicknames
Are you playing or spectating?
What are your pronouns?
Anything else you want to let me know before the game starts?

Name/Nicknames:
Croconaw
Iโ€™d like to spectate, if thatโ€™s okay.
What are your pronouns?
She/Her
Nope.

Name/Nicknames: N64
Are you playing or spectating? I would like to play :>
What are your pronouns? He/him is fine!
Anything else you want to let me know before the game starts? Be sure to ping me when the game starts in case I forget lol

Name/Nicknames:
Croconaw
Iโ€™d like to spectate, if thatโ€™s okay.
What are your pronouns?
She/Her
Nope.
Name/Nicknames: N64
Are you playing or spectating? I would like to play :>
What are your pronouns? He/him is fine!
Anything else you want to let me know before the game starts? Be sure to ping me when the game starts in case I forget lol
Alright great! I'll go get the ping list settled as more people join

Name/Nicknames:
B100ming, blooming
Playing
What are your pronouns?
She/Her
Will this be graded?

Bump
Since there doesn't seem to be that much interest, I'll push it back another week to give any people thinking of joining more time
Here's the pinglist so far:
Playing:
@xSuperMario64x
@b100ming
Spectating:
@Croconaw
There are 18 more open slots for players and 2 more open slots for spectators, but no pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back