• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Canadians! Enter our contest to win Animal Crossing amiibo card packs from Nintendo!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
hhd-halloween-contest.png

Hey guys, I'm super excited to share something really awesome for all my fellow folks from Canada on TBT! Nintendo of Canada is graciously providing TBT's sister site that I run, Animal Crossing World, with FIFTY Animal Crossing amiibo card packs to give away in a contest! You can find more information either at the TBT announcement thread, or directly at Animal Crossing World.

Please enter if you can so we can show Nintendo that it's worth their while and maybe we can get more prizes in the future. :)

Wow, this is quite generous of you. I'm not Canadian so I can't do it. I hope this catches on.

Wow, this is quite generous of you. I'm not Canadian so I can't do it. I hope this catches on.

They're coming from Nintendo, not me! But it's really great to get this opportunity, hoping to make the most of it!

Also not Canadian and have all of series one cards :) but this is awesome of Nintendo canada tho :)
So good luck and hope it becomes a success :D

This is so nice of Nintendo! If only I was Canadian I would definitely particpate xD

Wow for the first time in my life I actually kind of want to be Canadian

Wait no I don't

Yeah we finally get one. I live on Vancouver Island and miss all the Best Buy Events.
Time to check my catalog to see what will work.

Bump! Today is the last day to enter the contest, don't miss out on a chance at free Animal Crossing amiibo cards!

Bump! Today is the last day to enter the contest, don't miss out on a chance at free Animal Crossing amiibo cards!

Thank goodness the deadline is Pacific Time! It may take me that long to find a Nintendo Network ID that is not taken.

*Heads off to brew some really strong tea for the night."

Last edited:
Thank goodness the deadline is Pacific Time! It may take me that long to find a Nintendo Network ID that is not taken.

*Heads off to brew some really strong tea for the night."

OMG - Still looking for a name. This is not the first time that I have tried - not by a long shot. I may have to cave and stick various bit of punctuation and/or numerals in my name. Ugh.

OMG - Still looking for a name. This is not the first time that I have tried - not by a long shot. I may have to cave and stick various bit of punctuation and/or numerals in my name. Ugh.

Done! I finally found a name not taken and figured out how to upload to miiverse. And now, I sleep.

Back