5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Sorry if this thread isn't allowed oops but I keep seeing people playing Animal Crossing mobile and I'm like?? How?

I use an Android phone and am located in Canada, if anyone could help me that would be rad!

Where did you see that people are playing it already? For all I know, it's going to be released late November.

Where did you see that people are playing it already? For all I know, it's going to be released late November.

I think it's available in Australia for some reason, also you can always get the APK files online if you're daring ;)

Here, Tumblr, Twitter

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's available in Australia for some reason, also you can always get the APK files online if you're daring ;)

Ahh I have no idea what that is or how to go about getting one, installing it, and running, ect.
I suck at technical stuff

Downloaded the APK, but the app isn't showing up on my phone? Followed instructions

photo_2017_10_25_12_01_36__2__by_natedrawz-dbron0t.jpg
photo_2017_10_25_12_01_36_by_natedrawz-dbron0p.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing appearing in my downloads
(sorry asfds I'm sure this is painful to watch)

photo_2017_10_25_12_04_45_by_natedrawz-dbron8y.jpg

If you're on android an easier way to deal with apks is through something like Qoo app; that's how I download non-US games. I feel that they're totally safe but of course it's your call. You need to get Qoo app from the google play store, then look for Pocket Camp. I had no problem installing it and trying it out -- sadly my tablet is rooted so I can't play without messing around with it more. It's super-cute though!

@pawpatrolbab, I suggest downloading using your web browser from a site like apkmirror, they have SHA-256 secure hash which decreases your chances significantly of getting an apk that has been modified.

Back