• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Artwork Can someone make this picture into a Town flag please?

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
14A73B43-EF74-45BB-A31B-24C51D0E2925.jpg

I?ll really appreciate it if someone could make this picture into a town flag but not the writing just the hands holding the apple.

Thank you. :).

Last edited:
It definitely looks doable Evee, what would you give in return to someone who took the time to make this for you with good quality? :)

Since it appears to be the first of its kind (couldn't find already existing patterns through a simple Google search) and it could take a while to make in good quality with all the shading/shadowing it is has in it, I would recommend paying someone at least 50 TBT to produce it to be completely honest (I know that is what I would ask for personally if I had time to make it). :) How you compensate the individual who makes it is up to you, but I just want to ensure you get the pattern you are seeking in good quality because I know there are talented people on here! ;) I wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can produce this awesome pattern for you (even though I am not a Twilight fan, I still appreciate the artistic aspect of this design)! :D Depending on how things go, I may be able to help you out, but I will be busy for a bit unfortunately. o/

Since it appears to be the first of its kind (couldn't find already existing patterns through a simple Google search) and it could take a while to make in good quality with all the shading/shadowing it is has in it, I would recommend paying someone at least 50 TBT to produce it to be completely honest (I know that is what I would ask for personally if I had time to make it). :) How you compensate the individual who makes it is up to you, but I just want to ensure you get the pattern you are seeking in good quality because I know there are talented people on here! ;) I wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can produce this awesome pattern for you (even though I am not a Twilight fan, I still appreciate the artistic aspect of this design)! :D Depending on how things go, I may be able to help you out, but I will be busy for a bit unfortunately. o/

Yeah I don’t mind paying someone 50 tbt

Yeah I don’t mind paying someone 50 tbt

Sounds like a plan! I look forward to seeing what someone is able to produce for you especially since this would essentially become another pattern exclusive to TBT! :D

Np, I didn't put in much effort anyway, I just blacked out the pixels where the words were.

Last edited:
Back