• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

can someone hold my stuff for a day?

Buttercup

plum
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (184) +
i just got an urge to reset my town and yeah ;-; i need someone to hold around 100 items and about 8mil bells, i'll pay you 2mil!

Last edited:
You're welcome to use my second town. I don't need the 2m bells though. There should be enough room around the plaza and stuff. I'll kick paths out of the way if not.

I'm going to sleep. If you want to store your stuff in my town let me know and we can do it tomorrow. Good luck either way!

I can store your items, I can make a new villager and have them hold onto it, I'm available 24/7 (husband is away on work) I don't need the payment, but the karma on the site will be nice! I've had my game since launch and I've owned since AC on 64 Just PM me whenever and I will get back to you with any info or assurances you need.

It seems you already have offers but if you need any one else to help I'd be happy to, just pm me when you'd need the items held.

I'm going to sleep. If you want to store your stuff in my town let me know and we can do it tomorrow. Good luck either way!
alright thank you! i'll let you know when i reset!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can store your items, I can make a new villager and have them hold onto it, I'm available 24/7 (husband is away on work) I don't need the payment, but the karma on the site will be nice! I've had my game since launch and I've owned since AC on 64 Just PM me whenever and I will get back to you with any info or assurances you need.
thank youuu, i'll PM you once i get home

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems you already have offers but if you need any one else to help I'd be happy to, just pm me when you'd need the items held.
thanks!

Back