• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can someone hold my items whilst i reset my town?

MarshDoggo

Dead account
Bells
User Title Color Change
Okay so I'm gonna reset my town and dont try and change my mind lol. I had been considering this for a while, and what put me off was I wanted to re-create the town but not my items or anything. That drove me here again to ask someone to hold my items but that would be too simple. So someone willing to hold it will receive 200k ACNL bells and one of my villagers. Surprisingly my villagers are on quite alot of peoples dream list. I have:
Rudy
Goldie
Dotty
Bluebear
Rosie
Filbert
Walker
Stitches
Marcel
If any of theese are your dreamies and someone is already holding my items but I havent reset (I will post when I have) then comment your one quickly and you may just be able to get them

Can I please please have Filbert? He's my biggest dreamie!! :O
Post automatically merged:

Can I please please have Filbert? He's my biggest dreamie!! :O
Oh wait I think I read this wrong- I'll gladly hold your items for you!! If I could have Filbert after I hold for you that'd be amazing!!

Last edited:
Yes you can have filbert! You dont have to hold any items though! Funnily enough I got filbert Amiibo in my first ever pack lol. My friend code is: 1736-7081-0463 what's yours?

Okay thank you :) would you like any of my villagers except filbert? I could still get you filbert but it would take longer than the others

Yes you can have filbert! You dont have to hold any items though! Funnily enough I got filbert Amiibo in my first ever pack lol. My friend code is: 1736-7081-0463 what's yours?

Okay thank you :) would you like any of my villagers except filbert? I could still get you filbert but it would take longer than the others
Aww thank you so much! My code is 3755-0713-9974 !

Just added you! I'll try to get filbert out as soon as possible (dw I wont hit him with a net lol)

Back