• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can I sell perfect pears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharmiss

Unofficial Queen
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hiya everyone~
Can I please sell my perfect pears at a town where pears aren't native? I can give you some of the money I make if you'd like? :)

Hiya everyone~
Can I please sell my perfect pears at a town where pears aren't native? I can give you some of the money I make if you'd like? :)

Hmm...what about you just give me those pears and give you 1 million bells instead?

Last edited:
Well I have 20 full baskets so if that's okay with you I'd be happy to :)

Hehe, anyway gates are open. Pears are right outside station :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll reopen them now

Is it okay for you to visit my town instead? I seem to have connection problems when I try to go to ur town.

It's really not working sorry :( I dunno what to do

One more time? :'( I literally restart my 3ds and Internet. If that doesn't work. We'll try again in an hour or 2? But if you don't have time to wait...you can just ask other people. I'm truly sorry..this never happen to me before..

Last edited:
Yeah I'll try again. I'm happy to try again later if it doesn't work

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more time? :'( I literally restart my 3ds and Internet. If that doesn't work. We'll try again in an hour or 2? But if you don't have time to wait...you can just ask other people. I'm truly sorry..this never happen to me before..

It's still not working, should we try again in an hour??

Yeah I'll try again. I'm happy to try again later if it doesn't work

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's still not working, should we try again in an hour??
Yeah we definitely should. I'll message you here. Really sorry about this. I will give you 2 million bells for making you wait. :((

No it's fine you don't need to do that, it could be an error on my end or yours or both. But yeah, be back in an hour or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back