• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can Gracie appear when patterns are down?

B e t h a n y

I hate pears
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Chocolate Cake
Was just wondering because I'm TTing to try and get her and I have patterns down. I have had the emporium before is other towns but I have forgot xD

This is a guess based on other parts of the game. But Isabelle spawns on the patterns and the game always spawns redd and katrina too. So I'm guessing it'll make her spawn?

She definitely spawns. But she does remove some patterns to make room for herself. XD

She does, but she never removed patterns from me

Can I piggyback a related question on here? I've noticed some people not laying down patterns where the tents and Gracie and the like spawn when I've dream-visited them. Is there EVER a case where these patterns block spawning or are removed?

Gracie spawns where patterns are, but if you aren't getting her, make sure you've spent enough in Nook's to get her to spawn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I piggyback a related question on here? I've noticed some people not laying down patterns where the tents and Gracie and the like spawn when I've dream-visited them. Is there EVER a case where these patterns block spawning or are removed?
Yeah, patterns are removed for tents and face cut outs. It's really annoying. They don't block anything in the plaza from spawning, though. I think they just block like bugs and dig-spots from spawning in the grass.

Yeah, patterns are removed for tents and face cut outs. It's really annoying. They don't block anything in the plaza from spawning, though. I think they just block like bugs and dig-spots from spawning in the grass.

Thanks! I'm considering making my plaza match my paths. That's a bit annoying but tolerable.

Gracie spawns where patterns are, but if you aren't getting her, make sure you've spent enough in Nook's to get her to spawn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

could the not spending enough in Nooks be whats causing me not to find her at all? Ive come across her once when I first started playing a year ago and Id never played an animal crossing game before hand cuz I never had gaming systems (kinda poor family) but now Im an adult I have them now haha, so I play on my 3DS, but I didnt really pay attention to her, and im not TT to a year passed cuz thatll just be a huge mess!

I've seen Gracie standing on trash before. XD Gracie can spawn no matter what's on the ground, and she doesn't remove anything either.

Hehe, yeah, I had paths in my town and she appeared once :0 Good luck on your Fashion Check! Hope you pass them all and upgrade to T&T Emporium soon!!!

Back