• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Cabana set

vickie0411

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
I got it and don't need it. Not sure if it is the complete set but this is what I have...

Bed
Lamp
Vanity
Wall radio
Table
Bookcase
Screen
Arm chair

Let me know how much you are willing to spend! :)

The entire set can go up to 5 million!
However...This isn't a complete set.
You're missing:
-Wallpaper
-Floor
-Wardrobe
-Wall Radio
-Dresser

Its missing some pieces

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh someone else just postedthat xP

How about 300k is that ok? I forgot to mention I also have the wallpaper and carpet. All that's missing is the wardrobe and dresser.

Last edited:
How about 300k is that ok?

Just a heads up, you should be expecting way more.
I would recommend saving the items you have now, getting the other items, then selling the entire set.
Many people would pay millions to have it.

Just a heads up, you should be expecting way more.
I would recommend saving the items you have now, getting the other items, then selling the entire set.
Many people would pay millions to have it.

Wow really? I didn't know that. I guess I'll wait until I have the complete set. Thanks for the advice!!! :)

I would pay you 500k just for the carpet if you would be willing to sell it ... I can't seem to get it and have been looking and looking :)

Back