Shop ✧ [ C L O S E D ] ✧

Hi! Can I get 6 pink mums, 3 purple mums and 6 blue hyacinths?
That's 5NMT right? :)

Is your nook store open? And do you happen to have mum seeds in that store? I'd like to buy seeds... I'll pay 1nmt for hosting if that's fine

Is your nook store open? And do you happen to have mum seeds in that store? I'd like to buy seeds... I'll pay 1nmt for hosting if that's fine
That works for me! My town is a chaotic mess so just warning you lol
And I will walk with you to the shop and back if that sounds good? :)

That works for me! My town is a chaotic mess so just warning you lol
And I will walk with you to the shop and back if that sounds good? :)
That sounds good to me!
I'm heading to another island right now with mum seeds, hopefully both yours and their don't collide with colors! :D

That sounds good to me!
I'm heading to another island right now with mum seeds, hopefully both yours and their don't collide with colors! :D
I actually had just reread the first post and was about to edit and tell you! I don't actually have mums seeds in my shop, just hyacinths and windflowes. My bad (>︿<)‶⁾⁾
I can sell you extra non-hybrid Mums I have though, I have red and white so if you're interested how many would you want for 1 NMT? :)

I actually had just reread the first post and was about to edit and tell you! I don't actually have mums seeds in my shop, just hyacinths and windflowes. My bad (>︿<)‶⁾⁾
I can sell you extra non-hybrid Mums I have though, I have red and white so if you're interested how many would you want for 1 NMT? :)
No worries!
And I'm only looking for seeds sorry!
But I may contact you in the future for those hyacinths seeds if that's okay. Thank you!

Hi, could I please get 2 blue windflowers and 3 blue hyacinths for 2 NMT?
Sure thing! Send me a PM with your dodo and I will be over ^w^ ✨

No worries!
And I'm only looking for seeds sorry!
But I may contact you in the future for those hyacinths seeds if that's okay. Thank you!
No problem! Let me know if you ever want the hyacinth seeds and thank you 💖꒰ ^ᆺ^ ꒱

Back