[buying] Villager headshot/doodle grids.

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Oarfish Head
Feedback
100% (34) +
I'm working on a citycore path, but while I am Excellent at faking bricks and randomizing colors for the sidewalk tiles, lmao ...
I am NOT very good at drawing. So the little chalk doodles I want to put on my roads and sidewalks are impossible for me to be happy with. ; v ;

What I'm looking for:
One little doodley headshot of each of my villagers [ Raymond, Sasha, Tiansheng, Dobie, Judy, Fuchsia, Audie, Lolly, Marlo and Marshal ] and if you're any good with the lettering, their names! The names can be on their own canvas/grid.

Something similar to this ( really dumb super quick ) thing I did for an example.
FE5x8v8UYAQAU2n

Does not need to be colored in, can be 2 px wide or 3 px wide lines to add to the chalk like effect.

Can offer over 1.4k TBT for all the grids you can offer .... :>
Can also offer IGB, any orderable item ( have been to a cataloguing item and have eeeeeverything in my catalogue, no limits! >:3c ), whatever have you. Just lmk!

I mostly do clothes, but I could give a chalk drawing a go. I'd prefer in-game items over tbt, and wishlist is here if you like the style in the samples below (color of items isn't important if the alpacas can repaint it).

On the off-chance you can craft them, my highest priority item is Pretzels, and I would be happy to do a chalk drawing for a couple of them crafted.

tavern sign demo.jpg

thrablu flag.png

Onboro all-in-one 2.png

2020041413383800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Eb Mh.png

I mostly do clothes, but I could give a chalk drawing a go. I'd prefer in-game items over tbt, and wishlist is here if you like the style in the samples below (color of items isn't important if the alpacas can repaint it).

On the off-chance you can craft them, my highest priority item is Pretzels, and I would be happy to do a chalk drawing for a couple of them crafted.

Hey! These are SO CUTE! * V *
I can definitely craft p much everything you have on your list, I'll just need a bit to collect up some materials for a few!
I'm redoing my island so all my crops are on the beach and not growing LOL, but I'm a TTer, so I'll be able to collect these up after work & grocery shopping. ` v' )9

Lmk how many pretzels you want. I also have the graveyard wall in my storage rn, and anything orderable, I'm happy to spend like ~1.5mil - 2mil on things from the catalogue, since I need to unlock the app since I restarted my island a bit ago, anyway, LOL.

Hey! These are SO CUTE! * V *
I can definitely craft p much everything you have on your list, I'll just need a bit to collect up some materials for a few!
I'm redoing my island so all my crops are on the beach and not growing LOL, but I'm a TTer, so I'll be able to collect these up after work & grocery shopping. ` v' )9

Lmk how many pretzels you want. I also have the graveyard wall in my storage rn, and anything orderable, I'm happy to spend like ~1.5mil - 2mil on things from the catalogue, since I need to unlock the app since I restarted my island a bit ago, anyway, LOL.
Oooh okay yeah, I'd be happy to give some a go. Maybe 3 wishlist items + the villager's poster = 1 tile set (1 villager tile + 1 name tile)? So for example 3 crafted pretzels + sasha poster = sasha face tile & sasha name tile :unsure: Any items are fine if they're on the list!

I sketched out a test just to see how a sketchy chalk style would look, and from fiddling around with it a bit, I guess the questions I have would be:

1. do you prefer light off-white pastel colors only (like the pic below), or would you prefer vibrant colors more accurate to the villagers' original palettes?

2. can they be in various orientations (tilted like below), or do you want them all straight & centered?

2021112522130800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

3. would you rather have more detailed big patterns that take up a whole tile, or something smaller that won't get cut off on the edge of paths?

2021112522333500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

4. my schedule is always a bit of a mystery, so I'd prefer to start with just 2 villagers (+sasha if the test design works for you as-is). are there any you'd like as top priorities?

Oooh okay yeah, I'd be happy to give some a go. Maybe 3 wishlist items + the villager's poster = 1 tile set (1 villager tile + 1 name tile)? So for example 3 crafted pretzels + sasha poster = sasha face tile & sasha name tile :unsure: Any items are fine if they're on the list!

I sketched out a test just to see how a sketchy chalk style would look, and from fiddling around with it a bit, I guess the questions I have would be:

1. do you prefer light off-white pastel colors only (like the pic below), or would you prefer vibrant colors more accurate to the villagers' original palettes?

2. can they be in various orientations (tilted like below), or do you want them all straight & centered?

View attachment 415796

3. would you rather have more detailed big patterns that take up a whole tile, or something smaller that won't get cut off on the edge of paths?

View attachment 415797

4. my schedule is always a bit of a mystery, so I'd prefer to start with just 2 villagers (+sasha if the test design works for you as-is). are there any you'd like as top priorities?
1. I love pastel colors, so those would be best!
2. Various orientations work awesome for me!
3. Whole tile is fine, I will be using them further from the edges anyway. :3c
4. That's fair! Could I get Marlo next? I've tried some little sketches of him myself and struggled a lot to get anything I even remotely liked. I am leaning into the mob boss deal with him on my island, so I couldn't quite figure out a good 'fancy' sort of look.
And then Judy, as I just got her moved in and she's also much like Marlo very difficult for me to sketch in a way I was happy with. I like that her house is very much glowing stars, if you want to keep the star theme going for her. 💕

Sasha's is perfect as - is ! That's so cute. ; ^ ;
I'll go ahead and get those pretzels crafted and order Sasha's, Judy's and Marlo's poster for you for these three! ' v' )9 You can let me know how many of each crafted item you want so I can make multiples of any ( unless i find the diy card while I'm TTing and villager hunting; I don't currently have all of these villagers on this island, but I'm working on making it happen ), in which case I'll craft one and give you the diy card if you want it!

Last edited:
1. I love pastel colors, so those would be best!
2. Various orientations work awesome for me!
3. Whole tile is fine, I will be using them further from the edges anyway. :3c
4. That's fair! Could I get Marlo next? I've tried some little sketches of him myself and struggled a lot to get anything I even remotely liked. I am leaning into the mob boss deal with him on my island, so I couldn't quite figure out a good 'fancy' sort of look.
And then Judy, as I just got her moved in and she's also much like Marlo very difficult for me to sketch in a way I was happy with. I like that her house is very much glowing stars, if you want to keep the star theme going for her. 💕

Sasha's is perfect as - is ! That's so cute. ; ^ ;
I'll go ahead and get those pretzels crafted and order Sasha's, Judy's and Marlo's poster for you for these three! ' v' )9 You can let me know how many of each crafted item you want so I can make multiples of any ( unless i find the diy card while I'm TTing and villager hunting; I don't currently have all of these villagers on this island, but I'm working on making it happen ), in which case I'll craft one and give you the diy card if you want it!
Sure, I'll get going on Marlo & Judy then! And if you don't have posters for a villager dw about it. Just thought it'd be cute. For craftable items (aside from pretzels), just one is fine so I have it in the photo studio.

Sure, I'll get going on Marlo & Judy then! And if you don't have posters for a villager dw about it. Just thought it'd be cute. For craftable items (aside from pretzels), just one is fine so I have it in the photo studio.

Sounds good. :>
I can have access to all the posters, I love with my bro and he has the amiibo cards if I can't find them by the time you're done. : D I just like the organic hunt, haha. But dw, I can totally get you the posters either way.

( it's about 3 am for me and I'm sleepy as Heck, but if you'll be on about this time tomorrow and you're ready, I can stay up later tomorrow so at least we can meet once, and I can just mail you all the items so we don't have to worry about time zone too much! )

YES. thank you so much. YES. i love doing pixel art on acnh. i will send you my examples! its good youre offering grids because im poor enough lmfao 😂 (theres no discounts or free trials on mynintendo until now) im on the laptop, i will edit this post soon when im in my phone and give all my pixels creations! nothing in exchange tbh, its ok i can do this for free :D need something to do on weekends

im going to go with marshal, if thats alright. he is so fun to draw! i can also make his clothing if you want lol. i have not much custom design slots for normal ones but I LOVE making flags for the rest others. yay or nay?

Sounds good. :>
I can have access to all the posters, I love with my bro and he has the amiibo cards if I can't find them by the time you're done. : D I just like the organic hunt, haha. But dw, I can totally get you the posters either way.

( it's about 3 am for me and I'm sleepy as Heck, but if you'll be on about this time tomorrow and you're ready, I can stay up later tomorrow so at least we can meet once, and I can just mail you all the items so we don't have to worry about time zone too much! )
Saturday morning tomorrow for me will probably be late afternoon/evening friday for timezones in NA, and since it's the weekend & no work, I should be around in the morning to hop on.

I also finished tossing together a Godfather inspired draft of Marlo, which ended up fitting better in one tile than two, so lmk what you think 🐹

2021112622004400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021112622122100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Saturday morning tomorrow for me will probably be late afternoon/evening friday for timezones in NA, and since it's the weekend & no work, I should be around in the morning to hop on.

I also finished tossing together a Godfather inspired draft of Marlo, which ended up fitting better in one tile than two, so lmk what you think 🐹

View attachment 415897
View attachment 415896
Neat, okay! Then I'll keep checking in frequently through the day to catch you online. I'm island hopping for crafting materials now, and once I'm out of crafted items, I'll zip through my catalogue and start scanning Amiibos at Harv's to get everyone's posters unlocked. ( I'll just order and craft for all ten villagers, but I'm fine if you take your time getting to them because I totally understand schedules and time and whatever else LOL. Don't feel pressed or rushed to finish in any time limit. :>

Oh, that one's awesome! Both the art and the way you displayed it lol.
But yeah, that one's super cool! ` v´ )9 I like it! And one tile is all good, might save me a bit of space in my custom designs if one or two end up being one tile, lol. But I do have plenty of slots open still, so also no worries about making them all one tile or anything!

Post automatically merged:

YES. thank you so much. YES. i love doing pixel art on acnh. i will send you my examples! its good youre offering grids because im poor enough lmfao 😂 (theres no discounts or free trials on mynintendo until now) im on the laptop, i will edit this post soon when im in my phone and give all my pixels creations! nothing in exchange tbh, its ok i can do this for free :D need something to do on weekends

im going to go with marshal, if thats alright. he is so fun to draw! i can also make his clothing if you want lol. i have not much custom design slots for normal ones but I LOVE making flags for the rest others. yay or nay?

Sure, feel free to do whoever and as many as you like! :> I don't mind having multiple versions, haha.
Especially of Marshal, Raymond and Dobie. They're all good friends on my island ( and I ship Marshal with Raymond hgjhk ), so I could have the extra drawings laid out as if they drew each other. That would be cute. ~ v ~

Neat, okay! Then I'll keep checking in frequently through the day to catch you online. I'm island hopping for crafting materials now, and once I'm out of crafted items, I'll zip through my catalogue and start scanning Amiibos at Harv's to get everyone's posters unlocked. ( I'll just order and craft for all ten villagers, but I'm fine if you take your time getting to them because I totally understand schedules and time and whatever else LOL. Don't feel pressed or rushed to finish in any time limit. :>

Oh, that one's awesome! Both the art and the way you displayed it lol.
But yeah, that one's super cool! ` v´ )9 I like it! And one tile is all good, might save me a bit of space in my custom designs if one or two end up being one tile, lol. But I do have plenty of slots open still, so also no worries about making them all one tile or anything!
Okay, I should be be around for the next few hours, so I'll keep an eye on tbt! DM'ing you the codes for Sasha & Marlo.

Looks like I won't have time for the name tile tonight, but finished a draft of judy ✨

2021112921385200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021112921414400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

she's uploaded to the same ID as Sasha & Marlo, but lmk if you need the specific number dm'd or notice anything on the tile to tweak

Looks like I won't have time for the name tile tonight, but finished a draft of judy ✨

View attachment 416338 View attachment 416339

she's uploaded to the same ID as Sasha & Marlo, but lmk if you need the specific number dm'd or notice anything on the tile to tweak
OH THIS IS SOOO CUTE. * O * Oh my gosh, I love that so much !! I snagged it, tysm. 💕
This weekend ( like last weekend ), I'll order the rest of the items for you and pass them all off to you so that way we don't have to work around timezones too much for the rest of them. :> Hehe.

This is the list of things i could do! Sorry im late lol. I also have past designs under the id of MA-4456-0369-4448. I forgot my current id, but i Will let you know later. Im sure going to get drawing all those villager flags and chalks : D.

IMG_20211026_174132.jpg
IMG_20211026_181448.jpg
IMG_20210825_201220.jpg
IMG_20210825_201237.jpg

Last edited:
OH THIS IS SOOO CUTE. * O * Oh my gosh, I love that so much !! I snagged it, tysm. 💕
This weekend ( like last weekend ), I'll order the rest of the items for you and pass them all off to you so that way we don't have to work around timezones too much for the rest of them. :> Hehe.
glad you like it! bit of a busy week but it looks like I will have some time on friday/the weekend to finish judy's name and a couple tiles 💪

finished a draft of judy's name! it's uploaded to the same player id if you like it as-is

judy slight tilt.png
judy top view.jpg

finished a draft of judy's name! it's uploaded to the same player id if you like it as-is
Seems a smidge difficult to see the first letter is a J, but I think I like it that way anyway. I'm gonna try laying it out on a few surfaces. * v *
Also I have today off of work so I'll be available most of today to give you the rest of the stuff !
( And I did finally find the pretzel diy !! ` v ´ so I can give you that now. ayo! )

Seems a smidge difficult to see the first letter is a J, but I think I like it that way anyway. I'm gonna try laying it out on a few surfaces. * v *
Also I have today off of work so I'll be available most of today to give you the rest of the stuff !
( And I did finally find the pretzel diy !! ` v ´ so I can give you that now. ayo! )
uploaded a quick alternate of the text without the cursive curl, so let me know if that's easier to read

I might have a conference call on the weekend depending on the other's schedule, but I'll hop on tbt if I'm around after (y)

uploaded a quick alternate of the text without the cursive curl, so let me know if that's easier to read

I might have a conference call on the weekend depending on the other's schedule, but I'll hop on tbt if I'm around after (y)

That one looks awesome, thank you! : D
I should be around and totally free most of the day, editing this at about 3 am pst to say I'm tapping out for now but I have all the furniture and posters dropped by my entrance for when you're ready. 🎉

Last edited:
Back