• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling /Buying Various unorderables/hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get these?:
- Bunny pink balloon
- Bubble wand
- Basic painting
- Sweets player x 1
- Veggie basket

I can trade for:
- Candy machine
- Popcorn machine
- Cash Register
- Checkout counter
- Sleeping bag
- Stool

and I can get up to 1Mil within the next hour. That sound fair? If not, if you give me 2 hours, I can get 1.5Mil-2Mil...(i have friends I can borrow from lol) Thank you!

Felicity's picture and sweets player for um...900k? I suck at offering, lol... Please let me know! I can always do more.

Hi again ! I would like the afternoon tea set please. ^^ How about 500k ? Tell me if it's not enough ~

Last edited:
Could I get these?:
- Bunny pink balloon
- Bubble wand
- Basic painting
- Sweets player x 1
- Veggie basket

I can trade for:
- Candy machine
- Popcorn machine
- Cash Register
- Checkout counter
- Sleeping bag
- Stool

and I can get up to 1Mil within the next hour. That sound fair? If not, if you give me 2 hours, I can get 1.5Mil-2Mil...(i have friends I can borrow from lol) Thank you!

I need everything but the sleeping bag. :) How about that and 200k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have
5 red carnations and
5 white carnations
for 500k? :)

Sure! Lmk when you'd like to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again ! I would like the afternoon tea set please. ^^ How about 500k ? Tell me if it's not enough ~

It's been sold :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Songpyeon, Lily lamp, cardboard table and rice cake for 2 mil?

The lily lamp is sold. How about 1.8m?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity's picture and sweets player for um...900k? I suck at offering, lol... Please let me know! I can always do more.

Sweets player is gone :( Felicity's pic 100k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

17 pink lilies for 1.275mil?

Sure!

may i buy both sweets minitables and box of chocolates? for.. 250k, if that's reasonable? feel free to offer a rebuttal!

Ok, I'll buy Songpyeon, cardboard table and rice cake for 1.8 m. I can trade whenever you're ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back