• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying/Trading Reorderable Furniture!

oranje

Guava Purveyor
Bells
Island
San Goiaba
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (131) +
I'm looking for reorderable furniture to help complete my catalog and I need your help! I will pay double the amount of the item's original price (in-game bells only please!) or trade for other reorderable furniture that you need!

My List:
- arc de triomphe
- executive toy
- bear pole
- fire hydrant
- flashy-flower sign
- blue corner (obtained!)
- hinaningyo
- boxing mat
- loom
- cactus (obtained!)
- propane stove (obtained!)
- campfire
- robo-wall clock (obtained!)
- cement mixer (obtained!)
- chalkboard
- shopping cart (obtained!)
- covered wagon
- sleeping bag (obtained!)
- detour arrow
- speed bag (obtained!)
- eight lamp
- tall mini cactus (obtained!)
- toilet (obtained!)
- vaulting horse (obtained!)
- wagon wheel
- illusion wall

Last edited:
My town is okay but I don't want to trade with BTBs, only in-game bells please. I'm willing to increase my price at 7,000 bells.

Last edited:
I can order you most of those items.

Here's my wishlist. If you have even one of the orderable items on the list, I'd be happy to trade all you need for whatever you can give me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me figure out what I can order for you and I'll post again with the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

- blue corner
- cactus
- propane stove
- robo-wall clock
- cement mixer
- shopping cart
- sleeping bag
- speed bag
- tall mini cactus
- toilet
- vaulting horse
- wagon wheel

I've ordered all of that for you and I can get it ready now. Sorry, I thought I had more cataloged than that :p

That's fine! :D
So this is what I have from your list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Bvm9J8dBCx

and I don't want to overwhelm you but I'd be willing to do a one to one trade, not only with the things you just ordered but also from my clothing wishlist too? : http://moridb.com/catalogs/6Sa7UzGjN1
(The clothing wishlist only includes reorderable items so please ignore the Gracie/event stuff).

If that's too much, just let me know!

Oops, there's a couple items in my wishlist that should have been deleted. I no longer need:

Popcorn machine
Lady palm
Exotic table
Salad bar
School hat
Icecream case

Everything else is fair game though.

And sure, I'll order you some things from your clothes wishlist too. Let me see what I got there.

I'm almost done ordering but I realize that I don't have the white school cap or the white police cap. Is that alright with you?

Alrighty. :) Everything is ordered, now all I have to do is TT and organize everything. Who's town should we trade in?

That is a good question. I have everything laid out for you at my station, and space for you to drop items in another spot. Is my town ok?

Back