Buying 💙 Buying My Wishlist Items 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I have those rococo items, possibly mush lamp and regal bookcase for Pompompurin pudding, Cinnamoroll Parasol, Celeste's Ribbon and my melody chair?

Let me know if you want!

That would be great! Give me a couple of minutes to get prepared and I'll add you! My town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm ready! Let me know if your still willing to trade! :)

That would be great! Give me a couple of minutes to get prepared and I'll add you! My town or yours?

Amazing! I need a couple minutes to search my storage and/or possibly TT! I'll go to yours! Please add this friend code: 4399-3718-8967!

Amazing! I need a couple minutes to search my storage and/or possibly TT! I'll go to yours! Please add this friend code: 4399-3718-8967!

Ok! I added you! I currently have a couple of trades in process so it may take a bit. I also need to try and get one more item I forgot to get. I'll let you know when I'm ready!

Unfortunately forgot a few items. Catalogue updated and I'm still looking for lovely people to trade with. Thanks!

I can just give you the baby bear. You wanna come by and pick it up?

ONLY TWO ITEMS LEFT ON MY WISHLIST!!! The Barrel Planter and the Wall-Mounted TV. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WILLING TO PAY A BIT MORE IF NEEDED FOR THESE TWO LAST ITEMS! :)

Last edited:
MY WISHLIST IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped me reach my goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back