• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Buying my wishlist for IGB and Nook Miles tickets ☆

Hello!~ ꒰ ^ ꒳ ^ ꒱/
I have the pink mixer, pink heart rug, and do you care what color the giant teddy bear is? I know there are a couple and most of the things you asked for are color specific​

For the giant teddy bear the color doesn’t matter and everything else is what I need! Did you prefer NMT or bells?
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer bells if that's ok.

50k bells ok?

I can order the following for you, but I don't TT so if you're willing to wait, hit me with an offer!
-Cotton candy stall (pink)
-Blue light house
-Sand castle
-Menu chalkboard
-Sakura wood flooring

I no longer need a pink drink machine but the cotton candy stall, pink springy ride on and blue stripped light house I need does 800k bells sound ok?

That sounds a-okay to me! I'll get the goods ready so pm me when you're ready.

I can offer the cat tower and (I think, will need to check the colour tomorrow) the tea set? :) for NMT if possible.

I can offer the cat tower and (I think, will need to check the colour tomorrow) the tea set? :) for NMT if possible.

I have a pending trade for the cat tower but the tea set I can give you 2 NMT for!

I can give you sand castle, red striped stalls, and Sakura wood flooring. I’d prefer nmt.

Last edited:
Back