• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Buying my wishlist for IGB and Nook Miles tickets ☆

👋 Hullo! I have ...
✰ Pink drink machine
✰ Pink springy ride on
✰ Cotton candy stall
✰ Blue light house (light blue striped one?)
Am after bells please.

I can craft cherry blossom branches; I assume you want only 1?
Other than that, I can purchase a Climbing wall (pink) from my catalog and order a Teacup ride (pastel); the Nook Miles item would arrive tomorrow, since I didn't have enough points to order it before the day rolled in.

Last edited:
👋 Hullo! I have ...
✰ Pink drink machine
✰ Pink springy ride on
✰ Cotton candy stall
✰ Blue light house (light blue striped one?)
Am after bells please.

I no longer need a pink drink machine but the cotton candy stall, pink springy ride on and blue stripped light house I need does 800k bells sound ok?

I can craft cherry blossom branches; I assume you want only 1?
Other than that, I can purchase a Climbing wall (pink) from my catalog and order a Teacup ride (pastel); the Nook Miles item would arrive tomorrow, since I didn't have enough points to order it before the day rolled in.

I need the climbing wall rn do you prefer NMT or bells?

I need the climbing wall rn do you prefer NMT or bells?
I prefer bells, but I'm fine with NMT.
How much are you offering for it?

Also, are you still looking for the cherry blossom branches? I can craft one for you after I get a few more petals.

Hi! On hand I have:
  • Cat Tower (pink)
  • Sand castle
  • Picnic basket (white)
  • Menu chalkboard (dark brown - not sure what color you wanted)
Can order (through friend method):
  • Candy machine (pink)
  • Antique chair (brown, natural, or black - not sure what color you wanted)
  • I might be able to get you the mint espresso maker as well, not 100%
Unfortunately I'm using most of this decor for myself, so I'm a little torn haha. How many NMT would you be offering?

I have the menu chalkboard, would you be willing to trade for NMT?

Sorry if it takes me a bit to respond this update is making things load a lot slower

Hi! On hand I have:
  • Cat Tower (pink)
  • Sand castle
  • Picnic basket (white)
  • Menu chalkboard (dark brown - not sure what color you wanted)
Can order (through friend method):
  • Candy machine (pink)
  • Antique chair (brown, natural, or black - not sure what color you wanted)
  • I might be able to get you the mint espresso maker as well, not 100%
Unfortunately I'm using most of this decor for myself, so I'm a little torn haha. How many NMT would you be offering?

for that I could give you 10 nook miles tickets, if you could order everything just pm me!

Hello!~ ꒰ ^ ꒳ ^ ꒱/
I have the pink mixer, pink heart rug, and do you care what color the giant teddy bear is? I know there are a couple and most of the things you asked for are color specific​

I prefer bells, but I'm fine with NMT.
How much are you offering for it?

Also, are you still looking for the cherry blossom branches? I can craft one for you after I get a few more petals.

I can pay 50k for the the rock wall not looking for anymore cherry blossom branches atm

I can pay 50k for the the rock wall not looking for anymore cherry blossom branches atm
Sounds good to me.
Feel free to send me a Dodo Code via PM and I'll head over as soon as I can.

Back