• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying mush/autumn stuff, 100,000 bells per item (+ some other wishlist stuff)

Bells
Feedback
100% (41) +
EDIT: Currently cleaned out of TBT, so just doing in-game bells for right now. Thanks for understanding!

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for some of the seasonal/time-sensitive furniture that I wouldn't have access to yet in my Northern Hemisphere town.

*~*~*The following items I'm willing to pay 100,000 in-game bells per item for, or 10 TBT per item.*~*~*
BUYING MULTIPLES:
Red-leaf Pile
Yellow-leaf Pile
Mush Lamp
Mush Log
Mush Low Stool
Mush Partition

Mush Parasol

BUYING ONE OF EACH:
Tree's Bounty Arch
Roasting Marshmallows Leaf Campfire
Frozen Counter
Frozen-Treat Set

*~*~*The following items I'm willing to pay 50,000 in-game bells per item for, or 5 TBT per item.*~*~*
Buying ONE OF EACH:
Mom's Plushie
Mom's Embroidery
Mom's Art
Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater (The blue one with the Teddy Bear on it)

RULES/INFORMATION:
Trades will be conducted in my town unless you specify otherwise. Quick snappy trades please! We trade, I'll end the session, everyone gets their things, happily ever after. (For TBT trades, I'll send the TBT once you've arrived in my town.)
It should go without saying, but when you are in my town, please don't take anything that's not for you, don't run or cause damage, don't wander off, etc. You don't wanna be that guy.
For the items I am buying multiples for, I'm not 100% sure how many I want total. I will just cross them off the list when I feel like I have enough.:ROFLMAO: (I did list that section in priority order, though!)
Please do all trade requesting in this thread just so I can keep track or everything - once a trade is confirmed it can be moved to private messages for dodo codes etc.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I can get you all the mush stuff. Lmk how many of each you’d like!
Post automatically merged:

To add on, I can make 4 yellow leaf pile and as many red leaf pile you would need.

Last edited:
To clarify, you mean specifically the Mush Lamp, Log, Stool, Partition, and Parasol?

If you're interested in in-game-bells, could I possibly get 5 of each? That would be 2.5 million bells.
(If you wanted TBT I would have to ask for less or do some combination of bells/tbt because I only have ~200 left)

To clarify, you mean specifically the Mush Lamp, Log, Stool, Partition, and Parasol?

If you're interested in in-game-bells, could I possibly get 5 of each? That would be 2.5 million bells.
(If you wanted TBT I would have to ask for less or do some combination of bells/tbt because I only have ~200 left)
Yes mush lamp, log, stool, partition, and parasol. Up to 4 yellow leaf pile and how every many red leaf pile. We could do a combination of tbt and IGB (leaning more towards tbt). But that should be fine!!
Post automatically merged:

Yes mush lamp, log, stool, partition, and parasol. Up to 4 yellow leaf pile and how every many red leaf pile. We could do a combination of tbt and IGB (leaning more towards tbt). But that should be fine!!
How many yellow and red leaf pile are you asking for?

Cool! Okay, let me do some math here...

so
5x lamp, stool, log, partition, parasol, red leaf pile, and 4x yellow leaf pile (34 items total)....I can give you 220 TBT and 1.2 million bells. Does that work for you?

Cool! Okay, let me do some math here...

so
5x lamp, stool, log, partition, parasol, red leaf pile, and 4x yellow leaf pile (34 items total)....I can give you 220 TBT and 1.2 million bells. Does that work for you?
Got it!! I’ll let you know when I’m ready :)

Hi, I can craft Frozen counter and Frozen-treat set for 10 tbt each. Let me know if you are still looking for them.

Hi, I can craft Frozen counter and Frozen-treat set for 10 tbt each. Let me know if you are still looking for them.
I'm sorry, the last transaction just cleaned me out of TBT! I'm about to edit the post to reflect that 🙇‍♀️
I'm still interested if you want to do them for 100,000 bells each, but if you don't, I totally understand!

Back