• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the entire bunny set. because it is in the upstairs of my characters house and I don't need it. You can have it for free.

My dear i can meet your acquirement.I have all types of wood to make furniture.
If you are interested to buy it you can contact with me.Ok.end with this hope we will be meet again face to face.
Bye

My dear i can meet your acquirement.I have all types of wood to make furniture.
If you are interested to buy it you can contact with me.Ok.end with this hope we will be meet again face to face.
Bye

You are not funny.

Oii. It's a trollish thingy. I already reported his 4 posts, also commenting on the amazing moderation this site has considering the post has been around for over 12 hours. And also that JabuJabule was stupid enough to give out his phone number... But I reported that and it was deleted. I mean the people on this site.... WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!

Hi...,
My dear for purchasing bunny furniture set,you should be visit Ikea.
This is the best place for it.
Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back