• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying IGB, paying in TBT

Hello again :) I have plenty of bells to spare so I can get you the whole 10,000,000. Just bear with me cause I'm very busy for the next 2 weeks but I'll try to make some free time.

Ok awesome! Message me whenever you are available, I will try my best to make do with time you have.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, that will be about 29TBT for 10million in whole

Ok awesome! Message me whenever you are available, I will try my best to make do with time you have.

Btw, that will be about 29TBT for 10million in whole
I’m not certain yet but I should be free on Monday to trade with you. What times on Monday work for you?

I have 30,000,000 bells for you. If you like, I can co-ordinate with the other person and do it on Monday during the time you're available or sooner if you'd prefer. Whatever works best for you is fine. By the way, what time zone are you in?

Whoops! I see someone got you :) No worries! Take care!

Last edited:
Okay I'm all good to trade for tonight. Maybe 7-7:30 if that works for you?

Ok I have decided that I want to buy less bells then I originally wanted. I want 3.500.000 million igb, and that with be 10TBT but it is the same rate. If you don’t want to trade it’s ok, just wanted to say!

Ok I have decided that I want to buy less bells then I originally wanted. I want 3.500.000 million igb, and that with be 10TBT but it is the same rate. If you don’t want to trade it’s ok, just wanted to say!
Yes that's fine no worries. Sorry but I might have to change to time to 8-8:30. I have to help my sister cook cause she's clueless :LOL:

Is pick up or drop off easier for you?

Last edited:
I think drop-of would be easier, I’ll put a few things for sale in my retail for the amount of bells you are giving me. You buy them, then drops the items (unless you want them haha) outside for me. It’s the easiest way haha.

P.S. I understand your sister being clueless, my dad is the exact same :)

Back