• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Hybrid Flowers & Golden Tools

Dufontee

Royal Boss
Bells
Feedback
100% (299) +
I'd like to buy some hybrids and golden tools! Name your price, TBT or IGB. Any hybrids will do :3

Edit: Bush starts would be great too!

Golden Net
Golden Fishing Rod
Golden Watering Can
Golden Axe
Golden Slingshot
Golden Shovel

Last edited:
Hii i have these hybrids i can sell for 2tbt each

25 blue roses
20 pink roses
20 purple roses
30 black cosmos
40 purple pansies

lmk if you’re interested in any !

Hii i have these hybrids i can sell for 2tbt each

25 blue roses
20 pink roses
20 purple roses
30 black cosmos
40 purple pansies

lmk if you’re interested in any !

I would love 10 flowers x 5 types (10 of each of the ones you listed), x 2 TBT each, so 100 TBT. Would that work for you? Ideally I would like them delivered and planted outside the train station :)

I honestly have way too many hybrids. If you want you can come to my town and pick whatever you want for 1TBT per flower.

I would love 10 flowers x 5 types (10 of each of the ones you listed), x 2 TBT each, so 100 TBT. Would that work for you? Ideally I would like them delivered and planted outside the train station :)

yes that works for me i’ll start packing them in my locker :blush:

I honestly have way too many hybrids. If you want you can come to my town and pick whatever you want for 1TBT per flower.

Let me see what others have to offer specifically and then I'll have a better idea of what I'm still looking for, if that's ok with you. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i’ll be On my way :) town name ?

Florina

I have some of the bush starters except for the ones on the island, anything in specific you're seeking?
2TBT each sound good?

Let me see what others have to offer specifically and then I'll have a better idea of what I'm still looking for, if that's ok with you. ^.^

What are you looking for, exactly? I have literally hundreds of hybrids from old towns and schemes in my cycling town. The only hybrids I can confidently say I don’t have are orange tulips, pink tulips, pink lilies, pink carnations and red carnations.

I have some of the bush starters except for the ones on the island, anything in specific you're seeking?
2TBT each sound good?

2 TBT works for me, I'm really just hoarding some gardening stuff so that when the time comes I'll be ready to do some landscaping in my town. I like hydrangeas a lot, and the azaleas.

5 x pink azalea
9 x blue hydrangea
12 x white azalea
10x sweet olive start
12 x holly start
9 x pink hydrangea

Let me know how many you'd like. :lemon:
My town is Moka.
1950-8092-9044.

5 x pink azalea
9 x blue hydrangea
12 x white azalea
10x sweet olive start
12 x holly start
9 x pink hydrangea

Let me know how many you'd like. :lemon:
My town is Moka.
1950-8092-9044.

My town is Florina. Let's do these:
5 pink azalea
5 blue hydrangea
5 white azalea
5 pink hydrangea

So total of 20 bush starts x 2 TBT, so I owe you 40 TBT. I'll send payment, add you and open my gates in a sec

I've seen them for 5 TBT, so I'm fine paying you that. :) Would you be able to deliver?

Yeah I didn't know how much a single gold watering can usually goes for/what you'd wanna pay for it :) I'd be good to deliver!! I'll add your FC now just lmk when you're ready for me to bring it by

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh also I have 3 sweet olive starts and 1 pink azalea if you'd like any of those!

Gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I didn't know how much a single gold watering can usually goes for/what you'd wanna pay for it :) I'd be good to deliver!! I'll add your FC now just lmk when you're ready for me to bring it by

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh also I have 3 sweet olive starts and 1 pink azalea if you'd like any of those!

I think I'll pass on those, ty though!

on my way, need to go back to the locker if thats ok.

Of course! ^.^ Thanks so much for delivering

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gate! I'll keep the screen up for a few though in case you're opening again in a sec :)

If there's still a problem I'll take a look once Nacchan is done dropping off the bushes. Sorry about this! Maybe I typed your FC wrong when I added

- - - Post Merge - - -

@meggtheegg My gates are open and it looks like we've added each other correctly, let me know if you still can't see my town

Back