• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Fruit

IslandGuy

Bells
Switch
3982-9483-2316
I know that people barely play these days but...I might as well take my chances.
The whole send your town fruit to neighbors thing didn't exactly work--they keep sending back oranges!!!

Buying in bulk of 15 (20k for each set of fruit):
Pears
Apples
Peaches

My info:
Mark Seersvil
4253-0702-5144

I'd do something, but I just remembered my Wi-Fi Connector exploded and I'd have to hook it all up again. I'll post if I get it running again =P

I'll trade you some. Just give your FC and Ill bust out my game and tell you mine.

I'll trade you some. Just give your FC and Ill bust out my game and tell you mine.
O_O My FC is up there..it reads:
Mark Seersvil
4253-0702-5144

We don't have to re-add each other I think, Unless you restarted the town again.

Eh, we have to re-add.
Kyle in Vercello
2706-9664-4633
I restarted my town a while back. :s

Kyle said:
Eh, we have to re-add.
Kyle in Vercello
2706-9664-4633
I restarted my town a while back. :s
Added, I'll open my gates ^^

edit: uhhh, give me a moment, i ran into Dr. Shrunk while going to the gate area
Edit2: opened ^^

IslandGuy said:
I know that people barely play these days but...I might as well take my chances.
The whole send your town fruit to neighbors thing didn't exactly work--they keep sending back oranges!!!

Pears
Apples
Peaches

My info:
Mark Seersvil
4253-0702-5144
i have cherrys pears and apples (plus peaches) but i don't have oranges!!! i would do wi-fi with you but i can't do it because i don't know where you are!!!

AC:WW1
(or me)

I think I have just about every fruit there is if you want any...

I would have to check I have not been on mine in a long while.

AC:WW1 said:
IslandGuy said:

Pears
Apples
Peaches

My info:
Mark Seersvil
4253-0702-5144
i have cherrys pears and apples (plus peaches) but i don't have oranges!!! i would do wi-fi with you but i can't do it because i don't know where you are!!!

AC:WW1
(or me)
I have everything

I'll trade if you would like.

IslandGuy said:

Pears
Apples
Peaches

My info:
Mark Seersvil
4253-0702-5144
I have peaches

Back