• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Creepy Series + Other Items

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
donno why but my wifi stopped receiving them after the Creepy Skeleton.
So buying;
Creepy Crystal - 10,000 Bells
Creepy Carpet - 10,000 Bells
Creepy Stone - 10,000 Bells
Creepy Statue - 10,000 Bells
Creepy Cauldron - 10,000 Bells

Also I've taken about a 2 week break from CF so I can study for my final exams, but they finish on Tuesday so then I'll be playing CF and we can get back into the fun guys :)

Also buying these;
Classic Clock - 5,000 Bells
Boxing Mat - 2,500 Bells

Last edited:
Ohh yay.
Umm I can come get them/you deliver them now, if you are able to?

I just got outta the shower so I'm ready if you are. Add Anthony and open your gates.

Soz I just hopped into bed.
I should be able to come around tomorrow sometime though

It's okay. I'll open my gates tomorrow at 10 am Central European Time.

bumping this 'cause I can't be bothered making another tread.

So anyone got these for me or..?

You know you can have all of mine. I think I just got the newest one, I can check when I return to my town. (wifi-ing right now)

The newest one is the wall paper, which I already have. Do you have any of the others?

no I'm sorry, even in my old town, all the one's I had I gave to you :/ but any I get is welcome to you!

Okei, drop me a PM, or post it here if you manage to get any of the other items :)

If you haven't gotten everything yet - I'll take a look and see what I have :) (No need for pay as well :) )

Thanks, did you find any items that I needed?

Also I don't mind if you want me to pay or not. I'd prefer I did but if you're happy giving it to me for free that's cool :)

Last edited:
thanks, did you find anything?

also idc if you want me to pay or not, I'd prefer it if I did, but meh

Back