Buying Buying Cardboard Furniture, and White Masquerade mask/ball mask (gracie grace item)

Yogurt

Frutie Cutie
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
Im looking to buy cardboard furniture and a white masquerade mask, someone is offering each cardboard piece for 500k but Im trying to see if I can get a lower price, Im open to offers for the white ball/masquerade mask

Im also looking to catalog triangle shades for 50k?

I have the cardboard closet and table which could sell to you for 300k each. pls PM if interested

I just bought a Ballroom Mask from Gracie for 4.8k and can order the Triangle Shades/Masquerade Mask from my catalogue. would 75k work (50k offer for the triangle shades TO KEEP and the 25k for everything else)?

I just bought a Ballroom Mask from Gracie for 4.8k and can order the Triangle Shades/Masquerade Mask from my catalogue. would 75k work (50k offer for the triangle shades TO KEEP and the 25k for everything else)?

oh I only need the triangle shades and ballroom mask but yeah 100k sounds amazing wow thanks so much Ill add you rn and Ill open my gates in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the cardboard closet and table which could sell to you for 300k each. pls PM if interested

I've added you rn and sent you a pM thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've opened my gates

I'll add your FC and order the triangle shades now, I'll come to your town as soon as I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enjoy :D

I'm still looking for cardboard sofa and chair! shoot me some offers!

Back