• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying Ankha for 30 million bells :)

Hey man, people lead very busy lives. Bells ain't gonna buy back all of that precious time wasted. ;p

Last edited:
It's actually quite simple. Do u time travel, or does ankha have a moving out date at all? :)

I also have her and willing to trade her if I can get her to move! I'll tt right now and see what I can do :)

Actually going to create a new character and then time travel, seems to be easier to do it that way

Last edited:
Oh my, 30 million :O? You must really like Ankha, haha! I actually have her in my town but I kinda like her so I'll let her stay.. but if she ever decides to move out I'll let you know. Other than that, I hope you get her ^-^!

Afraid not haha. Just have to keep skipping days. I've done it a good few times so I know how annoying it can be. Sometimes u get lucky!

Back