Trading /buying all collectibles for red famous mushrooms (mint, blue pansy, jellyfish, etc)

OtakuTrash

mushroom lady
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (7) +
hii, i’m trading all my current collectibles for red famous mushrooms!
i can currently offer:
-blue jellyfish (for multiple mushrooms)
-black famous mushroom
-black rose
-blue pansy
-Mint (2 shrooms?)
-Mother’s Day carnation

willing to also buy with tbt!

Last edited:
I have a famous mushroom from Oct 6th 2016, I would be willing to trade it for Mint. lmk if you're interested! 🙂

I have a famous mushroom from Oct 6th 2016, I would be willing to trade it for Mint. lmk if you're interested! 🙂
this would be a little bit of an over trade, but i was hoping for 2 mushrooms, since Mint is a little bit rare to come by. i will consider it and let you know!!

this would be a little bit of an over trade, but i was hoping for 2 mushrooms, since Mint is a little bit rare to come by. i will consider it and let you know!!
oh sorry about that! i don't know exactly how much either collectible is worth 😅

If I traded the mushroom + tbt for Mint, how much would you think is fair?

edit: or if you're not interested in doing that I could just sell the mushroom to you :)

oh sorry about that! i don't know exactly how much either collectible is worth 😅

If I traded the mushroom + tbt for Mint, how much would you think is fair?

edit: or if you're not interested in doing that I could just sell the mushroom to you :)
ahhhh soryy for not responding! to be honest, you should probably pick the price, as i'm a dunce-

ahhhh soryy for not responding! to be honest, you should probably pick the price, as i'm a dunce-
since the famous mushroom is near the bottom of the 200-600tbt tier on the tier list, I could offer my famous mushroom and 225 tbt for mint. or I could just sell my mushroom for 225 :)

since the famous mushroom is near the bottom of the 200-600tbt tier on the tier list, I could offer my famous mushroom and 225 tbt for mint. or I could just sell my mushroom for 225 :)
yeah, i’d love to buy it for 225! i’ll send the tbt now.

Back