• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For [Buying] All cats, except Kiki, Punchy and Stinky

MEEPMEEP

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello there!
I’m looking for all cats (I’ve already gotten Kiki, Punchy, Tabby, Lolly and Stinky) and will pay up to 15 TBT for them!
If you have Tangy, I’ll pay up to 20 TBT for them :)p dream villager!)

Thank you!~

Last edited:
hello! i can get tangy and lolly for you! i only charge 10 tbt per villager at my shop so it’ll be 20 tbt for the both of them if you’re interested c:

hello! i can get tangy and lolly for you! i only charge 10 tbt per villager at my shop so it’ll be 20 tbt for the both of them if you’re interested c:

Oh my gosh, that’d be awesome, thanks so much! I’m relatively new to the forums, I haven’t been on in ages, would you prefer if I transferred the tbt to you first or after? But thank you! I love both of them so much! <3

Oh my gosh, that’d be awesome, thanks so much! I’m relatively new to the forums, I haven’t been on in ages, would you prefer if I transferred the tbt to you first or after? But thank you! I love both of them so much! <3

no problem! c: you can send the tbt after you pick up your villagers :^) who did you want to pick up first?

Oh okay, I got it! Thanks for explaining! And I’d like to pick up Lolly first, please! And I might be off for about 30 minutes or so here, but I’ll add you and be back online in just a bit!

Oh okay, I got it! Thanks for explaining! And I’d like to pick up Lolly first, please! And I might be off for about 30 minutes or so here, but I’ll add you and be back online in just a bit!

no worries! ♥ i'll start getting lolly ready for you and then open up my gates :blush: i should still be online for a bit longer so take your time c:

edit: lolly is ready and gates are open!

Last edited:
no worries! ♥ i'll start getting lolly ready for you and then open up my gates :blush: i should still be online for a bit longer so take your time c:

edit: lolly is ready and gates are open!

Thanks so much! Very sorry for the delay, I'm heading online right now if you're still open, if not we can reschedule!

Thanks so much! Very sorry for the delay, I'm heading online right now if you're still open, if not we can reschedule!

no problem! my gates are still open for you and lolly is ready to be picked up c:

Thank you so much! I’ve got two new additions to my town, thank you!<3 Just sent the bells!

Back