Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (98) +
I'm requesting a new signature to be made for myself. Honestly, I could have ordered in one of the threads here, but I'd rather just explain what I want here.

I'm looking for a Pokemon-themed signature to be made for myself that includes the character Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. The signature should have seven characters. Midoriya, Infernape, Gengar, Ditto, Leafeon, Raichu, and Togekiss. From left to right the three Pokemon Infernape, Gengar, and Ditto should be on the left of Midoriya. On the right of Midoriya should be Leafeon, Raichu, and Togekiss. So he will kind of be in the center.

As for the background, anything Pokemon-related is fine, or if that makes it too complex, just a rolling hill of green grass is good.

And if there's any room at the top of the signature, I'd like the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet logo to be there. Pixel dimensions for the signature should be 715 width and 250 height.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, as for my payment, I'll be paying with RLC. I generally have no limit on what I'll be paying, but $50 is probably the max for this. If you're uncomfortable with accepting RLC through PayPal, I can pay in TBT as well.

Thanks for looking at and considering my request! :D

EDIT:

Thank you, @BrokenSanity , for taking on my request!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back