• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Buying] A new icon & Island Rep + villagers art with IGB/NMT or TBT

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (85) +
Note: Not first come first served!

Heya folks!
Despite having an already existing commission request thread I decided on two specific commissions I'd love to order from you!

Only looking for one of each piece I'm looking to order since I'm paying a HEFTY amount of tickets for sure
I can try to price match with IGB or TBT but please understand it will take some time to gather these amounts since I'm lacking on both and will need to sell nook mile tickets to get funds on either!! So paying NMT is preferred by me!

Here's what I'm looking to commission!

--------------------

Kirby with his Ninja ability in a battle ready position (Icon)
UVAEuSD.png

1588861967068.png

1588861974661.png

kirby_ninja_strike_by_frostystar_d4m4tx4-fullview.jpg

(Art by: deviantart.com/frostystar/art/Kirby-Ninja-Strike-279041656)

kirby_art_011___ninja_by_d685ab7f_pis_d7nf4d9-fullview.jpg

(Art by: deviantart.com/d685ab7f-pis/art/Kirby-Art-011-Ninja-462599901)

Details:
I'd love to get an icon of the exact position in the first image but for it to be Kirby in his modern Ninja ability look

Comment:
I'd request for the icon to be a little more *zoomed out* compared to the original manga panel, I would also request for his expression to be far more serious rather than him looking nervous like the original, Please let me know if you need any more information on specifics if you don't quite understand what I mean

Also for a bonus; I'd be willing to pay an extra 50 tickets if you're able to match a Manga (B/W) inspired theme!

My offer for this
: 150 NMT or 200 NMT (Or attempt to price match in IGB/TBT)

--------------------

Island Rep + Villagers
QvECObl.png
WCTqjBK.png

fafrXfA.png
IHaidlA.png
yeGZrQe.png
qcKzTwC.png

Imgur Album here:
Details:
My villagers are in my Signature; but I'll list them right here too!
Genji, Chrissy, Francine, Bob, Punchy, Kabuki, Snake, Raymond, Lolly* and Raddle
*Despite it saying Coco in my Signature, I plan to replace her with Lolly when I can

Comment
:
There's not too much I'm demanding here in terms of positioning, you're free to do anything with it! But I suppose since Raddle's the only different species...Maybe my Rep could be holding him?

I would also guess a Chibi like style would be ideal for this sort of commission to simplify things and make it easier on your part? Up to you!

My offer for this: 400 NMT (Or attempt to price match in IGB/TBT)
--------------------

Thank you very much for reading! I hope we can do business!

Last edited:
Also just increased the prices a little since I felt I wasn't offering enough

Edit: Aw heck I thought it'd auto merge, my bad for the bump so soon!

Back