• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

“ But gods are born of Ichor and nectar ”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Ichor
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Roses

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
3c3c4a120c39430f55c4d4b6f62c0e0339a5674br1-268-160_00.gif

Ichor, the island of the gods
Ichor: 2. an ethereal fluid taking the place of blood in the veins of the ancient Greek gods

Airport colour: green
Native fruit: peach
Native flower: roses
Theme: fairycore/mythology

Current villagers:
tumblr_inline_o2cgl2GI451qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
5vUPIuF.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgj2v8gA1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfoziax1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgihwT5U1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Dreamies:
tumblr_inline_o2cgl2GI451qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgj2v8gA1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfoziax1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgihwT5U1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgvyhcW21qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghlavKw1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgictEdt1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgsynCqI1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfw5uVk1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Last edited:
16/03/24:

For the thousandth time, I'm starting my island again this Saturday. For a few days, I've been wanting to play the game again, but we all know how it's going to end: I'm going to stop in a week. Never mind. Let's try. A new list of villagers to meet, Rudy or Billy as
boys, Deirdre as girl. It takes me 17 tries to find my ideal island, and I'm lucky: a large peninsula, an orange airport, peaches as a starting fruit, and the little Billy. He's a surprising villager, because he looks old. Like Dobbie, like the cranky villagers. How surprising! Jock dialogues look weird on him. But his eyes moving while he speaks are adorable.

6tt8.png

Tom Nook greets the three of us with the twins. I decide to place our three tents on the beach, so when I can terraform, I won't have to pay fees to move the houses. I collect branches, lots of branches, I collect fruits, shells, stones. The campfire is really cool. Then I go to bed.

The real day then begins. The same rotation: modify my profile, write a word on the bulletin board, shake the trees to find the piece of furniture, two wasps also, modify a pattern, catch ten fish, catch ten insects, plant flowers.. . I know what I'm doing. This way I can pay off Nook as quickly as possible and start the little challenges. And then my luck leaves me because I am asked to catch a wasp. However, all those on the main island have been caught and I don't have a vaulting pole and I can't swim. Mission impossible, so it's really disappointing.

I extended my inventory and learned how to make good tools, I also bought a swimsuit on the machine. I have quite a few miles left. I caught many fish, I searched for hours to find a tiger beetle, I miss the bugs that remain on the flowers, a bagworm, the tarantula, but I made good progress. I have a few bells in my pocket, but these damn missions require me to spend quite a bit. My villagers are charming. I enjoy talking with them. Especially with Billy staying on my island. I don't go to bed too late, because I know what awaits me the next day: a villagers hunt.

Last edited:
17/03/24:

A new day begins on my island. Quinn and Billy are already awake so I'll go greet them. I take a walk, discover some new fossils. Blathers' tent is there. I will be able to meet him. I don't need to be asked. He tells me about the famous fossils and helps me make a shovel to dig them up. He also gives me a plan to make a vaulting pole. In front of his tent, there are many bugs and fish.

76y4.png

I go to see Tom Nook who congratulates me on my new house. I take a look at the terminal, nothing really interesting. Besides, my hairstyle suits me completely. I don't need to buy new ones at the moment. I'm going to see Timmy. He tells me about a new kind of collaboration: the creation of a store. I have enough wood but I decide to go to some mystery islands. I bought quite a few NMTs. I'll have enough to find all the villagers I'm interested in. I don't know how much I'll need, but I'm packing my tools and flying out with good old Wilbur.

ju4o.png

I only need fifteen tickets to meet Molly. She is one of three villagers of this personality that I decide on (Poppy and Goldie are the other two). I imagine stories in my head, I despair a little but Tangy is the second to show the tip of her little nose. Look how cute she is! I would have possibly preferred Dotty because I don't have her amiibo card, maybe it's a mistake, but I couldn't resist the beautiful Tangy. Soon after, to my surprise, I meet Bones. He is very cute ! I had three lazy villagers to choose from, Beau and Erik being the other two. Bones, I've never met him. I am happy to invite him to my island.

0l5a.png

c78v.png

On each island visited, I took a little tour to see if there was a fossil or a bottle. I discovered 15, maybe 20 recipes thanks to this little check. Nothing incredible unfortunately.

I gave the iron nuggets and wood to my raccoon friend. I chose the location of the store: just behind the museum, so I can modify the left part of my island first. I paid Nook back too, because I was lucky enough to come across three islands with cherries, lots of cherries. It's also the fruit that mom only gave, I'm a little disappointed because I'll have to buy my apples, pears and oranges elsewhere. No matter, these fruits make a little money.

I continued talking to my two new friends. Lots of sport, Quinn tells me that she hasn't done anything all week. She has really beautiful colors, but Deirdre will replace her. I meet Gulliver who asks me to find his rusted parts. I find them easily and return them to him. He seems happy. Evening falls, the night is beautiful. First day, or rather the second, and I witness a shower of shooting stars. I prayed about fifty and could easily have continued. During my nighttime fishing session, I pop balloons and enjoy these beautiful shooting stars. They are everywhere in the sky! Unfortunately, Celeste isn't there.

vxza.png

I play a little more than the previous day. I'm happy, I found my villagers, I met new characters.

1. Flora

2. Nate

3. Bianca

4. Bettina

5. Rio

6. Audie

7. Ava

8. Al

9. Jacob

10. Flora

11. Celia

12. Clay

13. Clyde

14. Eunice

15. MOLLY 🥰

16. Anchovy

17. Patty

18. Anicotti

19. Benedict

20. Twiggy

21. Rex

22. Deli

23. Big Top

24. Bangle

25. Tammi

26. Deli

27. Al

28. Pango

29. Audie

30. Egbert

31. Bangle

32. Doc

33. Al

34. Al

35. Anabelle

36. Al

37. Clyde

38. Twiggy

39. Patty

40. TANGY :love:

41. Spork

42. Drago

43. Egbert

44. Doc

45. Nate

46. Al

47. Jeremiah

48. Sherb

49. Bones ✨

Last edited:
18/03/24 :

Third day on my island! The museum is under construction so I leave my caught creatures in front. They take up a lot of space. Nook also tells us that the shop is built and that we can go visit it. I don't need to be asked. I find my favourite twins talking to a blue hedgehog. She greets me, and the two boys explain to me everything I need to know about their new store, about the turnips, about the item worth double the bells. There's a nice item in their stock, but I'm waiting until I have the corresponding mission to buy it. There are more flowers in the cupboard, it's really nice.

s0zi.png

I go to see Tom Nook after greeting my two residents who still live in a tent. Billy talks to me about sports and muscles, Quinn doesn't care. Nook asks me to build a bridge. I place it on the left of my island, over the river. The location is perfect for easily moving from one bank to the other. And I will be able to terraform more easily.

Tom Nook offers to build three houses. After placing them on the far left, I work on the items that are requested. 18 items in all is huge, and I sometimes think I don't have enough wood to do everything, but fortunately, since every evening I cut the wood from the main portion of my island, I manage. I also have a ladder to get some roses. I dig up a fossil, I hit the rocks. I carry my workbench everywhere I go.

Like every day, I pop a few balloons, I catch a few fish. In the evening, for the first time, I decided to dive. I catch over ten different sea creatures which I also place in front of the Blathers museum, I sell the duplicates I have. I also meet Pascal for the first time. I give him my first scallop, but I catch four more right after for the museum (and for the money, very important the money).

sf8w.png

I'm going to greet Harvey on his island because I met him a little before, in the afternoon. I have my sanrio cards with me, I scan them. It's nice because once back on the island of Ichor, I can buy the corresponding items at the terminal. I buy four (from the Kiki and Lala collection), because there is a cute garden gnome.

I cannot repay my house today unfortunately; I am missing 10,000 bells. I'm disappointed.

On a cliff, what a surprise! I meet Wisp. He disappears the moment I talk to him, and I have to search all over my island for Wisp babies. I admit that of all the missions offered by the NPCs, this is the one I like the least. And the store is about to close! In a panic, I sell my last items and return his fragments to Wisp. He disappears, once and for all this time and I don't even remember the item he gives me but it's nothing very interesting.

apse.png

I chop wood, hit my rocks, greet my villagers and finally go to bed. Tomorrow, Bones will arrive on my island!

19/03/24 :

Fourth day on my island! Today, Nook announces that he wants to help us customize our items and tools. You have to build a wooden cabinet and that requires a lot of... normal wood. Which annoys me a little, plus the wardrobe isn't really pretty, but I want to move forward in the adventure so that's ok. The day is normal after that, we don't have any more missions to do.

The museum is built so I'll say hello to Blathers. He's asleep when I arrive. I almost feel sad waking him up. I give him the rest of my sea creatures, fish and bugs, I also give him the fossils dug up on my island or on a mystery island. Quite a lot of work for him!

5eft.png

I go out and meet Mabel. She's all alone in the square and she's selling things that don't really interest me. I still buy a few to please her (and, let's face it, to build the store as quickly as possible). She is adorable! I can't wait to meet his sister.
t7n3.png

I decide to visit a few islands, the people are nice to open their gates. I visit stores as a priority, because I'm looking for specific clothes but I want to find them for myself without buying them from third parties. I'm cheating a little by visiting elsewhere, but it's my money being spent! I arrive on an island, it's night. Celeste is there, there are lots of shooting stars. I talk to the owl and I pray, I pray a lot. My island will need a lot of star fragment items.
vgk5.png

I don't have a problem visiting these islands, but the loading times are very long and it's unbearable when someone is on the way or leaving.

Back home, I chop wood, I hit the stones, I talk to my villagers... Besides, little Bones has arrived! Welcome to him! He is adorable. I will welcome him.

I also dive. I meet Pascal again, I give him my scallop without any problem but he only gives me a pearl. I would like some DIY and clothes!

I acquired some seasonal DIY in popping balloons, too. I'm making progress in my collection.

Good night !

(10k bells later...)

kkqk.png

Last edited:
20/03/24 :

Today, Tangy arrived! I will welcome her, like any new resident. She is really very cute! I was right to invite her when I met her on this mystery island (even if I should have insisted on meeting Dotty, because I don't have her amiibo card). I also greet the other villagers. Bones is outside, getting some fresh air for the first time!

pqx8.png

I meet Redd. I saw on the map that his boat was to the north of the island. He promises me beautiful things, superb works of art, so I follow him to his boat. There are a few works, and since this is the first time, none of them are fake. I choose one at random, I will give it to the museum the next day.

l6k4.png

I have visited a few islands of people kind enough to open their doors. I'm still looking for some clothes, but I didn't have any luck that day either. I found a few hats though, I found some lovely images on Pinterest with millinery so I want to do the same! I think about my second island, the one I will create in a few months, and I buy some clothes and related items. It will be an Asian city, with zen parts but a very citycore part.

I haven't done much farming, but I found a new sea creature! Of course, I gave this creature to Blathers and my scallop to Pascal. Another pearl, I'm starting to get tired of it. I want DIY, I want clothes!

2bqn.png

I spoke to my villagers again, gave them a gift (coconuts, so as not to ruin their house).

I reached 50k Miles! I'm quite proud. I've only spent a little since the start of my adventure, I don't need new hairstyles or colors.

wr4o.png

I of course chopped wood and hit my stones. I like the bell stone. A little money is always nice!

I love that your game is in French! I can read French for the most part, but speaking it is harder. Your island journal is very thorough and was fun to read! Look forward to seeing more of your adventures!

Thanks a lot @Foreverfox 🥰 ✨

21/03/24 :

Another day starting on my island! I open my mail and I receive a letter from Serena. I'm surprised because I read somewhere that you had to wait for the resident service to be upgraded. Besides, Nook tells us that the resident service will be closed the next day, it must be transformed.

I come across Saharah by chance on my island. With it, I have very simple rules: I buy the mysterious floor and the mysterious wall and then I buy rugs until I have ten tickets and buy a new wall and a new floor. I'm not having much luck today, the rugs are ugly and I have a terrible floor. I sell them, I get 2000 bells back. Wow, I'm rich.

mulw.png

Today, Molly arrived. I'm going to greet her. I'm happy to see her little face again! I meet my other villagers on the island, Tangy leaves her house and walks around. Bones is hidden in the museum. I give presents, fruits again.

I can't help but use the new bed Serena gave me. I so want to see Moondrop Island again! It is wonderful. The outfit offered is superb, fairy dress, the leaf mask... I want these clothes and this DIY so much! This is why I visit other players' islands. I haven't had any luck so far. I visit Crystal as well using the bed. It is difficult to walk, but I did enjoy my visit!

dvrz.png

8hl7.png

(Will come back and take some pictures without the little Pan walking around)

Besides, that's what I do, visiting other players' island. But very little this Thursday. Only one island, and the fairy dress is not there, neither is the sheep hood. Too bad! I bought an umbrella, that's it.

I cut wood on two parts of my island, I hit the stones... I can't repay my loan, but I put 100k on the terminal. I forgot to dive. I fish a little. I'm looking for the goby, but I still can't find it. No chance!

I don't feel like I accomplished much on my island today. But the two islands visited are magnificent! I took lots of photos, I'll share them with you without any problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back