Lilies

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
tumblr_mphzkl3iIt1stjrdoo1_500.gif

Welcome to Ichor !
Ichor: 2. an ethereal fluid taking the place of blood in the veins of the ancient Greek gods

Airport colour: Green.
Native fruit: Peach.
Native flower: Lily.
Hemisphere: Northern.

Theme: I'm planning to create an island very green with small (or big) additions of colours, with a lot of natural (crafted) items, following these themes: cottage, fairy, forest core. I'll get villagers according to these ideas.

On this thread, you can follow my adventure to create a mysterious island full of magic!
Current villagers:
Dom.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgrpEk5K1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgj2v8gA1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghkqm311qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgkgD3MW1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
(Dom, Puddles, Erik and Molly are permanent residents).

Dreamies (choose from this list to complete/replace):
tumblr_inline_o2cghlKhZZ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghlavKw1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghkisCb1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgu44vRV1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgxs4LLF1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgvyhcW21qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgw5MbnI1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Sherb.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgictEdt1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgig0ZER1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfoziax1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfrYLLD1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfw5uVk1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfuUvqq1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgfwDxpD1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgr6YkVC1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgn4sT0g1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

12/01

A new adventure begins! I know, I know, I restart my island so often! Last time, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the villagers invited during my villagers hunt. So I deleted my island. This time will be the right one, let's dream.

My goal was to have one of my dreamies at the very beginning of the game, as the first villager. I was still hesitant about the full list of my dreamies, so in any case I had to have Dom. It matched every possible theme on my island, so I kept trying until I got it. I encountered it on my twelfth try, but the map was awful. I restarted again. I met him on the seventeenth island, and there, the map was almost perfect. Agnes was my second villager, she is not one of my favorite villagers (Deirdre, Renée, Fuchsia) so I'll not keep her. But she's welcome for some days together.

I was greeted at the airport by our favorite twins along with my two new friends. Head to the plaza to meet Mr. Nook and his crazy financial projects. I choose the location of my tent, that of my two villagers, and return to the plaza. There, Nook asks me to go get some wood and fruits. I collect the stones near the rocks and the few shells. I collect 25 branches: 10 for Nook and the rest to craft my future tools. It's time to drink the peach juice and choose a name for my island. The night before, in my bed, I thought, I thought again and again, without succeeding in falling asleep. The name “Ichor” stood out in my mind and I am completely satisfied with it.

ttlj.jpg

Tom Nook wakes me up the next day, gives me my NookPhone, and gives me my bill. It's time to farm! I do the same actions as usual each time my island restarts: catch some fish, catch some bugs, write a word on the board, chop some wood, shake the trees to get a piece of furniture, I save the shells in case I have a mission: the first shells are hard to find because we don't have access to the whole island. I change my profile, I navigate the NookPhone menus... anyway, an hour later I gave my first creatures to Nook and pay him off. Now farm the missions to expand the inventory and make good tools, which will break less quickly! I get there quite quickly, the objectives are not hard to finalize at least at the beginning. When I turn off the console, I even have more than 5000 miles left!

Summary of this first day: the pleasure of discovering a new island, the pleasure of meeting two new villagers (even if both are not part of my dreamies) and farming, lots of farming!

Oh, a little photo of Dom and Agnes who, for long minutes at the very beginning of my day, seemed to get along well, really well: they were stuck together!

ps47.jpg

Back