• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Bush Starts!

Chipped-Teacup

Bells
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Easter Egg
Ancient Lantern
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (76) +
Aren't we all? I don't mind which ones they are, I can work with whatever :). Just offer me a price and I'll most likely take you up on it :D. Thanks!

Aren't we all? I don't mind which ones they are, I can work with whatever :). Just offer me a price and I'll most likely take you up on it :D. Thanks!

I can get you 5 sweet olive starts, 1 pink hydrangea and 1 pink azalea :) I don't mind what price, you can decide !

i can offer

9 blue hydrangea
1 holly
3 pink hydrangea

idk about price, you could come w an offer?

Would now and my town be okay? Would make it easier for me haha, but I don't mind if you'd like me to come over instead :)

I have 2 sweet olive, 2 red hibiscus and 1 holly start if you're still buying? :) (Make an offer, I'm new and don't want to accidentally overprice myself like a jerk or something xD)

Back