• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Bush & Sapling starts! [offering tbt and igb]

adidas

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy a BUNCH of saplings and bush starts for my town!
If you have any then feel free to send a message my way or reply to my thread.
Im willing to pay with tbt or in game bells!

fc: 5301 - 0372 - 9872

Last edited:
hi there! is there a specific kind of bush start you are looking for? i've got about 27 holly starts
otherwise best of luck! ^^

Hey! not at all, Im looking for everything and anything haha. If you're okay with it, I would be more then happy to take those holly starts off your hands!

okay awesome! would tbt be ok? otherwise igb is fine. you can pick what youd like to pay because im not sure how much they sell for haha. and would you like to pickup or i can deliver? :)

I can totally pay with tbt! I can pay you 27 tbt for all 27 holly starts? I did a quick scroll through other threads and noticed most sell them for 1 tbt each. Is that okay? :) and I can come pick them up!

thats fine with me c: i added you and my gates are open whenever you are ready!

Back