Mafia Bus Driver Mafia-Day One

wow i thought that tardis was town ._.

tardis if you just kept playing normally i wouldn't have suspected you

wow i thought that tardis was town ._.

tardis if you just kept playing normally i wouldn't have suspected you

were you gonna go after me? : (

i believed alexi completely because she said town bus driver, and anyone town should've been able to clear her if they checked their rolename. that's why I thought entropy was scum because she had alexi yellow rip me failing at this game

good job town.

Besides Tardis seeming slightly off to me, this stood out to me. I mean, people lynched Ness twice for saying "to the town" so I figured everyone would know better to refer to people as "town" as a group again. Alexi is always one of the biggest targets so I figured Alexi would be targeted for the kill, and since Tardis was my biggest sus, I swapped them. I'm surprised no one touched either of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexi is always one of the biggest talkers* and this game would've been a target.

I think its funny how me saying "to the town" has literally made the phase frowned upon as the scummiest thing you could ever say.

I mean come on this was a one time thing.
i blame oath

o ..

LOL nice.

Besides Tardis seeming slightly off to me, this stood out to me. I mean, people lynched Ness twice for saying "to the town" so I figured everyone would know better to refer to people as "town" as a group again. Alexi is always one of the biggest targets so I figured Alexi would be targeted for the kill, and since Tardis was my biggest sus, I swapped them. I'm surprised no one touched either of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexi is always one of the biggest talkers* and this game would've been a target.
welp. I'm gonna be quiet af now in games

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk I can never shut up.

Also @Curry thanks for saving my life and killing tardis lmaoo. I highly doubt he would've been a day 2 lynch candidate. gg tardis, Daniel next time don't be so scummy <333

o ..

LOL nice.

welp. I'm gonna be quiet af now in games

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk I can never shut up.

Also @Curry thanks for saving my life and killing tardis lmaoo. I highly doubt he would've been a day 2 lynch candidate. gg tardis, Daniel next time don't be so scummy <333
Like I said in Trump, I'm a thinker and an analyzer. I don't talk much because I like to solve problems and figure out the best solutions in my head and only when I'm confident do I speak up. The only reason I talked as much as I did this game was because of the discussion between entropy and I. Being a talker isn't bad, but it's gotten you to want to be mafia's kill in almost every game I've seen since I started playing/watching. Silent people are dangerous still (like Dolby), but for some reason you've like always been killed in the first day or two in all of these games. Whether or not that's because you talk a lot, I'm not sure, but it's an observation I've made. To be honest it may not even be because you talk but instead because you are one of the strongest players. That's why when Xine lived so long in Xenoblade and no one found that suspicious, especially with no doctor or jailor alive still, I was stunned.

Last edited:
Like I said in Trump, I'm a thinker and an analyzer. I don't talk much because I like to solve problems and figure out the best solutions in my head and only when I'm confident do I speak up. The only reason I talked as much as I did this game was because of the discussion between entropy and I. Being a talker isn't bad, but it's gotten you to want to be mafia's kill in almost every game I've seen since I started playing/watching. Silent people are dangerous still (like Dolby), but for some reason you've like always been killed in the first day or two in all of these games. Whether or not that's because you talk a lot, I'm not sure, but it's an observation I've made. To be honest it may not even be because you talk but instead because you are one of the strongest players. That's why when Xine lived so long in Xenoblade and no one found that suspicious, especially with no doctor or jailor alive still, I was stunned.

me?
thats a funny joke
thanks tho <3

istg guys if i become the next n1 target ill quit

- - - Post Merge - - -

or just be really salty and move to MU.

me?
thats a funny joke
thanks tho <3

istg guys if i become the next n1 target ill quit

- - - Post Merge - - -

or just be really salty and move to MU.