Mafia Bus Driver Mafia-Day One

Night One​
The town was set to avenge Dolby. They thought that Call me Daniel was suspicious for lurking around the scene. He surrendered to the town and they lynched him. The bus driver mafia has one less member.

Daniel's role
Dolby said:
You are a Mafia Bus Driver. You win when you eliminate the town. Once per night, you may switch two players. An action performed on one of these players will instead by placed on the other. You win when the town are eliminated.

You better be thankful, I was the one who caught him in the first place.

Anyway Natty was posting like an onion so don't trust her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness it really didn't look like a Rvs because when Alexi was sus of you. You voted for her.

I guess I'll get this **** started.

Sussing ness because I always think he's maf. :lemon:

Tardis are you just a dingus or something? The lemon is obviously her joking around.

Alexi is town, just take my word for it i'm certain of that at this point.

The last scum between Entropy, Clam and Natty.

You better be thankful, I was the one who caught him in the first place.

Anyway Natty was posting like an onion so don't trust her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tardis are you just a dingus or something? The lemon is obviously her joking around.

aw c'mon ness. I got the slip out him this morning, but I was waiting for you to come back to put my vote down.

Anyways like I said earlier, I don't think Daniel would bus his partner day 1 so I'm townleading ness as town. Tardis and Natty are yellow. entropy and curry I'm kinda null.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*town leaning

What defines a "genuine" reaction test? Is there a way to un-genuinely reaction test someone?

well reaction tests when ur scum aren't genuine...because u know whos town....lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg all me i got scum guyz

- - - Post Merge - - -

tardis
alexi
natty
ness
clam

well reaction tests when ur scum aren't genuine...because u know whos town....lol
My only point was I don't see how you fake reaction test someone. Just because you're mafia means you can't reaction test? I may just be confused.

As for a color list:
Alexi
Natty
Tardis2016
Ness
entropy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because you're mafia you can't genuinely reaction test* is what that should say.

My only point was I don't see how you fake reaction test someone. Just because you're mafia means you can't reaction test? I may just be confused.

As for a color list:
Alexi
Natty
Tardis2016
Ness
entropy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because you're mafia you can't genuinely reaction test* is what that should say.

I mean of course you can, but they're not as genuine; they're forced. my question was if you thought his rxn tests were genuinely towns, or not (I.e. scummy), because I don't know what your original sus on daniel was based on

- - - Post Merge - - -

*towny

I mean of course you can, but they're not as genuine; they're forced. my question was if you thought his rxn tests were genuinely towns, or not (I.e. scummy), because I don't know what your original sus on daniel was based on

- - - Post Merge - - -

*towny

Okay I see what you mean now.

Call me Daniel said:
Uhh yo no speako el ingles

there are no townies everyone is a bus driver, you wouldn't know if you were Mafia. Gg we got scum

Call me Daniel said:
I'm pretty sure Alexi is town because she reacted well to my reaction test, therefore ness is scum for voting for town gg scum found

These two posts are what made me the most sus. Alexi covered the first one in her post, but the second post seemed way too quick to jump to conclusions. I was surprised to hear him say "Alexi must be town because she reacted well to the reaction test, which means Ness is scum." While the second part sounded more of like a joke, the Alexi town just really struck me the wrong way. Natty asked who I would vote for at that moment, so I answered Daniel because he was my highest sus because of those reasons and honestly the rest as pure gut feeling.

Let me be clear, I'm still town reading Alexi as well. But I think he jumped to conclusions way too fast.

ok this is weird.

Then Ness would still be scum because I would be BUSSING my teammate(Mafia puns yay)
I made a point later on that Daniel wouldn't bus his partner on day , so it either had to be one of them.. then daniel's last words:
:)

And eveything falls into place

My first reaction to this was after he started seeing everyone read Ness as town, well everything fell into place. Then after thinking about it some more, why tf would Daniel say that.
Basically his final words are confusing the **** out of me.

Other notable things I've noticed-

so this alexi/ness gang up is interesting.

ness: u realize that post of Daniels was made before a majority of anything of substance happened

##Vote: Call me Daniel

u lil btch

Imo, this obviously looks like you were defending your scum buddy, then once you realized Ness and I actually had legit reasons for voting for Daniel, you just played dumb.
the "u lil btch" sounds too much like you know what he's gonna flip as.

Then not to mention all the reaction tests to everyone. It just seems kinda forced tbh.

Literally anything can happen tonight, so if I die, consider Natty being mafia.

Back