Burger King

Do you like Burger King?

• Total voters
i hardly go to Burger King, maybe once a year. i'm not the biggest fan of their food and i dislike their fries but i remember going there when i was a lot younger though.

cant remember whens the last time i ever went to one. oddly, there are hardly any around.
only two hamburger chains around is McDonalds and In-N-Out

As a Californian we've always had In-N-Out around but I can genuinely say I've never once had a burger there.

It's okay. Unfortunately round here we only really have one local one and the service is just appalling. Literally you're waiting at the drive through for 40 minutes at a time for a single meal.
Anyway, I don't like their fries as much as the ones form McDonald's but some of their burgers are much better. Usually McDonald's just does special promotional burgers but all they actually change is the bun and the sauce. Burger King at least has variety

It's been a very long time since I've ate there, but when I had their chicken (back before I became a vegetarian) it tasted awful.

In the student union at my university there is a burger king right next to taco bell.... so if I'm gonna eat fast food, its gonna be taco bell, duh

I havent eaten at a burger king since they stopped putting pokemon toys in the kids meals (almost said happy meals, but wrong franchise)

I like the Whopper, **** the Big Mac.
(jk, i like Big Macs too...)

when i was a little boy i always liked McDonald's way more, i remember whenever i was staying at either grandparents house if they took us ot a burger place (which was rare, they always cooked) they always preferred burger king to mcdonalds... flame-broiled maybe i guess...

Back