Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkjdmFNA61qz4rgp.gif Anabelle the peppy anteater is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf and tumblr_inline_mpkqw34Ozx1qz4rgp.gif Rod the jock mouse have moved in!

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I obtained both Victoria and Savannah and I'm not lurking for them anymore, but if it's possible I'd like to lurk for Lionel and Winnie!

Bump for you :)

Lurkers updated!

----------

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

Mallary the snooty duck has moved in!

Hello, thanks for buyout~ are you available now to pickup?

Sorry i have 10 villagers atm... Can i pay you a holding fee to hold her for a little longer? If not she can go to the other bidder x.x

How long can you hold her?

24 hours. I have work from 4pm EST to 10pm EST though just so you know I can't trade at that time. But I will be available for hours after I'm home. I usually sleep around 3-4am.

24 hours. I have work from 4pm EST to 10pm EST though just so you know I can't trade at that time. But I will be available for hours after I'm home. I usually sleep around 3-4am.

I can pick her up in a few hours. Cant get her tomorrow as I have school until 5:30 pm pst.

I can pick her up in a few hours. Cant get her tomorrow as I have school until 5:30 pm pst.

Okie that's fine with me~ Please send the TBT (can do hold fee first, then the 150 when you pick her up if you want) and I'll mark her as held for you ^^

tumblr_inline_mpkqw34Ozx1qz4rgp.gif Rod the jock mouse is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~ Voiding soon

tumblr_inline_mpkrsqCt5p1qz4rgp.gif Agent S the peppy squirrel has moved in!

Last edited:
Sorry I was out for a bit. D: I'm assuming Rod was voided? That's ok I'll just keep looking thanks.

Julian the smug horse is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

Back