• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Bumbury Boutique: Rococo Royal

Wow, I am speechless. Those are incredible! Truly amazing! I'll scan them for sure!

Regency Riot

Added some more codes to the website today as I draw my way up though history! This set is early 19th century regency style.

There are 6 new dresses including this one...
acnl_regency_riot_2.jpg

and 4 new wigs as well. This one comes in an extra 5 colors if the one you need isn't here...
acnl_regency_hair2.jpg

Next stop is early Victorian!

These are so amazing that I'm speechless! I copied these and even went to your special page. Your fashions are amazing, and the extra hair colour additions are FANTASTIC! Thank you!!! <3

These are absolutely stunning! They're truly amazing! You are extremely talented! I'm literally crying right now though, as I'm using TBT on my DS (both my phone AND laptop are broken!! Taking them back as soon as possible!) so I can't scan these!! D": First thing I do when I get laptop and/or phone back is find these QRs!! ;) <333

Oh, and may I ask how long it takes you to design these? :) xx

OMG! IF you do any other styles or colors............... I might have to save them all!
I am going to save the hair item in blonde for this because I have an idea for one of my characters now.

Eeeh so pretty ^^
I have your paths in my town at the moment their lovely c:

Wow! You're amazingly talented! *bookmarks your website* Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful creations!

Back