• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Bumbury Boutique: Rococo Royal

Lady Bro

Bells
Cake
bumbury_boutique2.jpg

I went waaaaay overboard at the Abel sisters this weekend designing QR codes for dresses and hair based off famous 18th century ladies! 5 different rococo dresses and wigs so far all uploaded to the website. This set is based of one of my favorite portraits of Madame De Pompadour.
acnl_rococo_royal1.jpg

acnl_rococo_hair5.jpg

the detail on that dress is incredible!! and i love how u incorporated a hairstyle into headgear aaaa <3

So glad you guys like them! I'm currently working on a guys set which i hope to have done by next week

oh my, these are GORGEOUS! <3 now i can't wait to unlock the sewing machine with my second character to use your designs. *bookmark*

what the fudge... these are perfect OMG that detail <33

Getting the bows and lace on it was sending me cross-eyed towards the end!

oh my, these are GORGEOUS! <3 now i can't wait to unlock the sewing machine with my second character to use your designs. *bookmark*
That would be so cool! Good luck with the unlock! I'm working on Sable at the moment with one of my other characters too

So glad you guys like them! I'm currently working on a guys set which i hope to have done by next week

Why waste time on guys? My mayors are all gals! Lol! Just kidding. I do have one guy secondary who looks just dreadful. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Do you think you'll ever do Jane Austin-ish period clothing? I know thy aren't as fancy, but they are stylish in a more streamlined sort of way. Tho I usually refer the style you just did, I also love other period styles.

Oh...and pretty Egyptian fashions?

Sorry... You are doing this all for free and I don't mean to sound like you need to do more. I am just amazed at your gorgeous work so far and my imagination is running wild with possibilities. Gah...if only I had the talent to do anything like this myself. :(

Why waste time on guys? My mayors are all gals! Lol! Just kidding. I do have one guy secondary who looks just dreadful. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Do you think you'll ever do Jane Austin-ish period clothing? I know thy aren't as fancy, but they are stylish in a more streamlined sort of way. Tho I usually refer the style you just did, I also love other period styles.

Oh...and pretty Egyptian fashions?

Sorry... You are doing this all for free and I don't mean to sound like you need to do more. I am just amazed at your gorgeous work so far and my imagination is running wild with possibilities. Gah...if only I had the talent to do anything like this myself. :(

Ha yeah boy's, I always forgot the chaps when designing but it's been a fun challenge! I'm actually working on some regency outfits next! Working my way through as many pretty fashion eras as possible!

Your hats are adorable.
Thanks! Now I've figured out exactly what's going on with the pro-hat design grid I'm having a blast designing hats!

I am totally stalking this thread now! Your work is amazing, and I can't wait to see more!

I didn't ask for hats for black hair because I'm happy to change my mayor's hair colour to whatever you design them for. Still...more colours would be awesome... :D

I'm glad you figured out whatever was wonky with your pro-hat thingie. Good luck, and again, thank you for all the wonderful designs!

I am totally stalking this thread now! Your work is amazing, and I can't wait to see more!

I didn't ask for hats for black hair because I'm happy to change my mayor's hair colour to whatever you design them for. Still...more colours would be awesome... :D

I'm glad you figured out whatever was wonky with your pro-hat thingie. Good luck, and again, thank you for all the wonderful designs!

You make me sound like a really bad person for asking for one for black hair ;_;

You make me sound like a really bad person for asking for one for black hair ;_;

Hah! Not at all! I have several characters with black hair and honestly don't mind you asking. Heck, that's why I changing a few. BUT...that said...if black were available I now know I wouldn't be the only one to snatch it up. :)

Wow, how do you even begin to start making these? They are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see more of your work

I am stunned that this was even created. I feel so poorly cheap on my creepy outfit now. XD;

I am amazed and awestruck and learn from you awesome patterns to strive better for better clothes! Once I do that, maybe my animals will like my clothes. ouo;;

I was about to post and say "Are you really the creator?!?! Does she know you're posting her stuff!?"

But glad it was really you!! using your lake path!! love it

Thanks so much for all the encouragement! I'm glad I'm not the only person into this kind of stuff :)

Never hurts to ask! I wasn't able to add any extra colors to this last set of wigs, but just put some new wigs up for the regency fashion set. Lot's of black ones this time around which should look great with the rococo clothes as well. I'm going to try do some more universal styles like the "pearls and Curls" one in a bigger number of colors going forward when I can.

I was about to post and say "Are you really the creator?!?! Does she know you're posting her stuff!?"

But glad it was really you!! using your lake path!! love it

Ha yes it's me! So excited you are using the lake path too. :blush:

Back