• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bring Back Dancing 7 Egg

Is there any sort of status change on making this a reality (knowing that Toadsworthy was talking to Justin about it looking at previous posts)? :)

Justin said probably not gonna happen because the mods don’t care for any joy or merriment. Instead they thrive on our suffering.
I was just told that it probably wouldn’t happen.

Oh ok, it would be nice if they made it though because I know people would love them. o/

that would be such a fantastic egg tbh! I keep thinking of it twerking ansbhkjhdbf

Ok but can we at least get it on April fools next year or the next egg hunt because... the dancing 7 egg was beautiful. And cannot be forgotten.

.. what if it was a raffle people could enter with egg currency for the April Fools eggs? They were left over eggs from Zipper.
Wasn't there a broken egg with yolk or a scrambled egg? In that case, he dropped them haha

Back