• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

ETTI! <3 I saw that you'd done that, thank you. You are nine kinds of awesome. And your work is pretty dang good, girl!

Thanks! But I can't take all the credit. I use a lot of Paint and Thulinma to see how the paths were originally made.

Also, congrats on the future wedding. c:

Do you still play acnl? I was wondering if you could help me with a path. And oh, your part 2 and 3 of brick path with blue roses doesn't load. Anyway ty!

;u; your paths are the best I've seen.
Would it be possible to get a set of creamy white/purple bricks? Maybe with some blue white stars? If not that's cool :3 I'm making my town star themed :-3

I'M BACK, BABY! ...Again. *cough*

I've had a lot of stuff happen this past summer, from serious illnesses to injury to joblessness and on top of it all, my fiancee walking out on me just weeks before our wedding date! So I've been pretty mopey and lost interest in all the games I used to love playing.

Please forgive my absence, I'm still open to commissions, if you guys still are looking for that One Perfect Path that just doesn't seem to exist yet.

Hi Amy :) I've actually been using your rosy bricks forever and I'm wondering: Do you have a single space path for it (roses on both side) going vertical and horizontal?

Hi, I don't want to be rude but I've been looking for a few patterns for ages. If possible, could you please make stairs and a plain brick pattern to match this?

c680c112c502cbdad689e45543326264.jpg

Last edited:
This is a resurrected thread. I don't think Amykins is active on TBT anymore, at least for the time being.

Back