• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

No it's not, i actually got a little teary-eyed that you're honoring your family like that! <3

I'd be happy to do it. So did you want like a wreath of roses, or just one big heart-shaped rose?

Awww...(hug). Thank you for not thinking it stupid of me. I was actually thinking a wreath like pattern. I never thought of a heart shaped rose, tho. It does nice nice! How about you try whatever seems easiest.

Either way, my step grandma and grandma would be pleased. Maud for the red, white, and blue, and Mae for the rose and teal or green. Sea foam green was her favourite colour, but any green would do.

I'd be very happy to pay you in TBT bells, or something. And only when you have time! I know you are very busy.

Thank you for listening! You're very kind. <3

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked you. But how do you make your pathways look so realistic? Every time I try mine look like something that came out of a comic book ._.

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked you. But how do you make your pathways look so realistic? Every time I try mine look like something that came out of a comic book ._.

Hey, I like comic books! :p Thanks for the compliment though ^^ I have a background in art and design for video games so I've done a ton of sprite and pixel art. I'm also notoriously OCD when it comes to this stuff. Right now I'm working on a zen path to match my town hall/house, but it's driving me nuts 'cuz the colors won't match! Here's all I got so far, this is probably gonna change though:

HNI_0090.JPG

Also Apple, here's that rose wreath for you. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to tweak and I'd be happy to fix it up!

HNI_0091 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Aww, that's pretty!

Oh, I also wanted to share a picture with you. I've been playing with the path you recolored for me. Thank you so much! I adore it~ c:
10172732_10152376993722370_5785335719206313550_n.jpg

P.S. I vote that if we can remodel the train station and town hall, we should be able to remodel the brick under the town tree. (And not have to pick police stations, Copper and Booker should work together and let you remodel the exterior whenever.)

That zen path looks really good so far :3 Might just use it uwu I'm using a similar, but more light gray path right now

Last edited:
Whooooa, Etti, I LOVE what you did with the corners to make that neat pattern! Ha, I never even thought to do that!

Dino: I may wind up making 2 versions of it, 'cuz the stones on the zen house exterior and the zen town hall are WAY different and I can't decide which one I like better. :p Seriously Nintendo, a little consistency, that's all I ask...

Haha! Thanks. It looked nice with the ivy edging the tree, but I wanted to break up the bricks a little more. I made some other patterns around my fountain and the front of town hall, too. I don't wanna use another character to hold paths (maybe one day), so I'm working with what I have. c:

If you are taking requests could you make a sort of fossil diging site? Like 1 with dirt and rocks 1 with fossils inthe dirt etc?

Last edited:

Also Apple, here's that rose wreath for you. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to tweak and I'd be happy to fix it up!

View attachment 44000

I LOVE this! It's gorgeous and don't want a single thing changed. :) I'm so happy and a bit teary-eyed, too! This is going up in two of my towns TODAY!!!

I can't thank you enough...that's a positively LOVELY design and I'm proud to use it. I sincerely believe both my step-grandma and grandma would have LOVED it! <3

I just hope it wasn't too much trouble for you. You've been more than kind! Off to rate you! :D *hugz!*

woah they're so pretty!!!!! i'm going to bookmark this thread for when i re-path my town after exams
the ivy is gorgeous

I love this path and want it in my town, however are you able to do a tile with the peonies goin along the top and a tile with them goin along them bottom if that makes sense? I would love that :)

Amykins! Absolutely amazing work! I adore all of your paths and I wish I could just use them ALL. But quick question:
With your Peony brick path, are you able to make single tiles for both vertical and horizontal? I would absolutely love the single tiles if you could do them. ; ;
Also.. I think you forgot to put the horizontal versions of the Peony. <3

Last edited:
I found your pink rose bricks on another site and liked it, but it looked a bit too girly for me. I'm glad I found this thread, because I want to try the ivy bricks and maybe the blue roses tomorrow. I'm so glad I figured out how to save designs with Mabel so I can switch between the different paths in seconds.

(though it looks like Amykins hasn't been here in months)

I know this is the wrong thread, but can someone show me what a good path for my beach would be? My dream adress is in signature.Also, if it helps, my town has a modern/greeny theme (greeny as in many plants, not literally green)

Also, I love your paths, they?re amazing. I?m using the ivy one

Last edited:
Back