Brewsters Benefit

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Ok, everyone who plays ACWW probably goes to Brewsters cafe a lot, right? But.....why? What happens when we drink coffee? Is it just a waste of 200 bells?

Blathers said:
Ok, everyone who plays ACWW probably goes to Brewsters cafe a lot, right? But.....why? What happens when we drink coffee? Is it just a waste of 200 bells?
you get a friendship---eventually

-_-

You mean, a friendship with Brewster? Is there anything different that happens when you are friends with him?

Blathers said:
You mean, a friendship with Brewster? Is there anything different that happens when you are friends with him?
yeah he says stuff wow[/end sarcasmic "wow"]

Wait, hey now....So does that mean that all this time Ive been buying coffee from Brewsters......Im just waisting my bells?

Blathers said:
Wait, hey now....So does that mean that all this time Ive been buying coffee from Brewsters......Im just waisting my bells?
maybe....I think.....yes

Blathers said:
acctually i get A LOT luckier :yes: so I got some coffee, first shadow i see, i toss it out, catch it, And its my first stringfish ever

:eek: half an hour later, i catch ANOTHER!!

Hmmm, who would ever think? A green pidgeon's coffee gives you luck? odd.... the people that created ACWW must not have put too much thought into that one....

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Blathers said:
acctually i get A LOT luckier :yes: so I got some coffee, first shadow i see, i toss it out, catch it, And its my first stringfish ever

:eek: half an hour later, i catch ANOTHER!!
meh, stringfish aren't that rare... i've had like 6-7 in the past week... and i haven't been fishing in the river more than that often >_>

o yes and another thing:
if you dont buy coffe from him, he'll eat your babies.Ilove the taste of ba-coffee

:wub:

Coffee is not useless. You can get Pidgeon Milk at the end, and that'll increase your luck or something.

Back