• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Bree the Snooty Mouse[Voided]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Store-chan

Shy Maniac
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Bree is moving tomorrow on the 17th. I do not time travel. If you want her you must be able to pick her up because I'm not holding her either. ^^ She should be 100% original. Give Bree a happy, new home! ♥

-Please do not run in my town.
-Please do not wander off. We meet at the station.
-Please do not pick anything off the ground.
-You may gather fruit that you need. Do not pick my perfect peaches because I still need to grow more.
-Tempting to troll in my town will have me cut the connection and give you a bad WiFi rating.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love her and pick her up anytime
Town: PCA
name: dina
FC: side
I added you

Okay, she should be in boxes tomorrow! Whenever you're ready by that time send me a note and I'll open the gates for you. ^^

Last edited:
Bree is in boxes! The current user who originally wanted her isn't responding so if anyone else can pick her up now feel free to claim her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back