• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Ok, stop. This shouldnt be happening, it shouldnt be happening at all! Animal Crossing is not that kind of a game! The creators would never want something like that to happen!

Blathers said:
Ok, stop. This shouldnt be happening, it shouldnt be happening at all! Animal Crossing is not that kind of a game! The creators would never want something like that to happen!
Oh so what my girlfriend has animal crossing and we can't have a fishing contest or trade our items with each other?
or why can't we go online and hook up with othre friends just to chat?

I don't know what you are thinking of but I didn't takle what he said that way...

SPORGE27 said:
Blathers said:
Oh so what my girlfriend has animal crossing and we can't have a fishing contest or trade our items with each other?
or why can't we go online and hook up with othre friends just to chat?

I don't know what you are thinking of but I didn't takle what he said that way...
I'm not taking it in any sick or twisted way or anything, really. I guess going fishing and stuff with her isnt bad. I... Well....I dont..... jeez, I never really thought about it this much, but I guess there wouldnt be anything bf/gf related that you COULD do, anyway. It would just be like you invited a friend into the town that happens to be a person of the opposite gender.

I dont know. The whole idea is creeped out.

Only way this should happen is if you have a girlfriend in real life and she plays the game as well.

Smash King said:
Only way this should happen is if you have a girlfriend in real life and she plays the game as well.
Yeah, I dont' know why anyone would do for reasons other than that, they probably don't have a life

:p

That would most likely be the case and they spend most of their time playing ACWW(which is a good thing) except with looking for game boyfriend or girlfriend.

That is stupid! Online dating I think is not right how do you know if they could kidnap you! Its not safe

Back