Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
When I had someone from another, small, forum visit my town I asked what do you usually do when your at your town for ideas what to do. He said he hangs with his girlfriend. I found this kinda cool. But creepy. Its like online dating.......

:p
Whats your opinion on this?

Ew, no. If that starts happening Animal Crossing Wild World will become a little more like the hated MMORPG....Runescape....

I think people who date online are wierd and gross unless you know them personaly and you trust them.

Think about it though guys,
Would you really want to see a great game like Animal Crossing have something sick and creepy like THAT in it? I dont think most of the true, dedicated Animal Crossing fans would like it.

anyone want to cyber?

really, online dating... its like, ********. : )

if you're serious, and the person you're dating is like, someone you know somehow, then i'm fine with it (i dont see why you'd rather date in real life) but if its some random person, you're prolly dating some 40 year old living in his mom's shed.

if this happens in animal crossing, i wont really care... because it wouldn't happen in my town. : )

i'd do "dating" on animal crossing if i knew the person from like, school and they were grounded.

this is sort of creepy, sort of funny. however, i agree with my friend blathers, it can not turn into runescape. beware of this demon-filled game. it is evil beyond imagination.
HOWEVER! ii think its sort of funny that both a guy and his girl friend like this game, and play it together. talk about a date!

Thats right OddCrazyMe! Fight the evil demon powers of Runescape. Now people, lets all work together to illiminate this sick bf/gf action from happening in Animal Crossing!

Blathers said:
Thats right OddCrazyMe! Fight the evil demon powers of Runescape. Now people, lets all work together to illiminate this sick bf/gf action from happening in Animal Crossing!
You do know I still play RuneScape I just said that don't let Ac get all the Dates and junk from RuneScape.

You know guys..........you haven't seen no BF/GF action unless you've gone to Habbo Hotel...... that place is run down with people like that. Plus its a waste of your money. That should be your first stop to see this horror.

I don't see how people would want to do this. Is it like they can get one in real life so they have to resort to over games or internet relationship?

Smash King said:
I don't see how people would want to do this. Is it like they can get one in real life so they have to resort to over games or internet relationship?
You're exactly right SmashKing. I could'nt have said it better myself. :yes:

What are all you talking about?
It is only creepy if they met online.
However if they are dating and hang out in ACWW instead of on AIM or MSN when at home, how is that creepy? I think it is cute

:wub:

but anyway who doesn't want a girlfriend here how likes to play video games?

I forgot to mention I have a friend whose girlfriend actually bought him animal crossing. just a side note

Also I just saw what fish wrote and he has the right idea.

Back