Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Ok, stop. This shouldnt be happening, it shouldnt be happening at all! Animal Crossing is not that kind of a game! The creators would never want something like that to happen!

Blathers said:
Ok, stop. This shouldnt be happening, it shouldnt be happening at all! Animal Crossing is not that kind of a game! The creators would never want something like that to happen!
Oh so what my girlfriend has animal crossing and we can't have a fishing contest or trade our items with each other?
or why can't we go online and hook up with othre friends just to chat?

I don't know what you are thinking of but I didn't takle what he said that way...

SPORGE27 said:
Blathers said:
Oh so what my girlfriend has animal crossing and we can't have a fishing contest or trade our items with each other?
or why can't we go online and hook up with othre friends just to chat?

I don't know what you are thinking of but I didn't takle what he said that way...
I'm not taking it in any sick or twisted way or anything, really. I guess going fishing and stuff with her isnt bad. I... Well....I dont..... jeez, I never really thought about it this much, but I guess there wouldnt be anything bf/gf related that you COULD do, anyway. It would just be like you invited a friend into the town that happens to be a person of the opposite gender.

I dont know. The whole idea is creeped out.

Only way this should happen is if you have a girlfriend in real life and she plays the game as well.

Smash King said:
Only way this should happen is if you have a girlfriend in real life and she plays the game as well.
Yeah, I dont' know why anyone would do for reasons other than that, they probably don't have a life

:p

That would most likely be the case and they spend most of their time playing ACWW(which is a good thing) except with looking for game boyfriend or girlfriend.

That is stupid! Online dating I think is not right how do you know if they could kidnap you! Its not safe

Back