Cycling ★ Boy Scout Cycling ★

Thanks once again and good luck everyone! Hope everyone who is lurking for their dreamies here will get lucky. ^^

Last edited:
Sylvia has been auto-voided.

Chevre the Normal Goat moved in!

Alrighty, guys. Off to bed ;w; Good night, everyone!

Would you mind taking Chevre off of auto-void? I've been thinking about letting go of Sydney and getting Chevre! ^^

Francine moved in! :O Ahahaha, sorry guys, she's mine =w=;

And from my main town...

Mint the Snooty Squirrel is moving out!

By right, Hound00med has Francine reserved for me from a trade we did (my Flora for his Francine), but since Francine has appeared in my cycling town, his Francine should be up for grabs? :) You can lurk at his cycling thread.

You're right! This could finally be my chance to get Francine! I won't let anyone stand in my way this time. >.>

Awesome, I'm on my way now ^^

Edit: Thank you so much! She's so cute eep ;;

You're most welcome! She's adorable indeed ;w; <3

---
Mint has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, that was quick!

Francine the Snooty Rabbit is moving out!
Cycling will be put on hold while I get my hands on the SO's or a friend's 3DS to transfer XD;

Just decided to stop by and thank you for the last time. I've finally got lovely Merengue to move in, plot resetting took some time, but she finally settled in my little villager district! *_*

Yq0CHVy.jpg

Just decided to stop by and thank you for the last time. I've finally got lovely Merengue to move in, plot resetting took some time, but she finally settled in my little villager district! *_*

Yq0CHVy.jpg

D'aww :D That's sweet!! Glad she's settling in well <3

Back