• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

okay then, standing it is ^^ if its standing tho would it be too much work to add any sort of staff (wand) in the characters hand? Dx
and umm can the demon be sorta like floating as in ref?
sorry >_< making this hard on you lol

No it's okay haha it's good that you're telling me exactly what you want. XD
And oh okay I think adding a wand wouldn't be too much trouble.
Is it alright if the total cost is 1125 tbt?

Maci I think I've made you wait the longest, I apologize! I will definitely get your order done this week (hopefully Friday). If not it'll definitely be during the weekend. :)

Omg what kind of collectibles are you looking for? :0 Probably none that I have rip

Omg what kind of collectibles are you looking for? :0 Probably none that I have rip

Chocolate cakes, peaches, apples, pink houses, Mori (green letter), blue candy. ^_^

Also less expensive ones like cherry, old regular cake, Easter eggs. :3

Last edited:
Chocolate cakes, peaches, apples, pink houses, Mori (green letter), blue candy. ^_^

Also less expensive ones like cherry, old regular cake, Easter eggs. :3

Rip I just sold my peach

I could offer a cherry though if you want :0

Rip I just sold my peach

I could offer a cherry though if you want :0

Wait do you plan ordering again or something? XD
You'd have to wait until I was done your current order aha, I'm slow. :')
And also if you're playing with less expensive collectibles it would be a collectible plus some tbt lol.

Wait do you plan ordering again or something? XD
You'd have to wait until I was done your current order aha, I'm slow. :')
And also if you're playing with less expensive collectibles it would be a collectible plus some tbt lol.

Ofc I plan on ordering again xD
I'll wait a while after you finish though I'm just planning the next great masterpiece ouo
And it's totally fine if I use a collectible as a discount coupon xD

Sorry for taking a while to get to you! I'd like to be added to the waitlist still, if possible ~

Order Form:
What you want: My bro's OC, Dra. // A piece of your Main style and a silhouette piece.
Ref of character: Album
Background: Main - clouds and sky (bright colors) // silhouette - something like your last example. Night sky with a tree on the side.
Expression: Main - happy/peaceful, happy to be flying. // Silhouette - sitting, leaning on tree playing his 3DS XL
Body: Full body for both, please.
Total Cost: 1800 - 3100tbt not sure how much detail will go into them, so I don't mind you determining the finall price ^^
Extra/Specific details: The sketches are his most recent drawings of him, to show you any changes in his design since the last art I've gotten of him. Colors are still the same, though seems the blue tattoos he doesn't draw them anymore, so if you draw in a way it is visible, maybe make them barely noticeable.
Some major differences I see are his tail (very small and stubby now) his hair in the back swoops up, his ears are rounded at the tips, rather than pointy, he seems to have face scruff on his side cheeks (most visible in the close-up face sketch, I believe) He always has blush. And his wings seem to vary in size, but they're usually on the smaller side.
Sorry if it's a lot of info, I'd like to give these to him for Christmas and he can be a bit critical on them if something is off ^^; just want to spare his rudeness critiques on your beautiful art!

Thank you!

Sorry for taking a while to get to you! I'd like to be added to the waitlist still, if possible ~

Order Form:
What you want: My bro's OC, Dra. // A piece of your Main style and a silhouette piece.
Ref of character: Album
Background: Main - clouds and sky (bright colors) // silhouette - something like your last example. Night sky with a tree on the side.
Expression: Main - happy/peaceful, happy to be flying. // Silhouette - sitting, leaning on tree playing his 3DS XL
Body: Full body for both, please.
Total Cost: 1800 - 3100tbt not sure how much detail will go into them, so I don't mind you determining the finall price ^^
Extra/Specific details: The sketches are his most recent drawings of him, to show you any changes in his design since the last art I've gotten of him. Colors are still the same, though seems the blue tattoos he doesn't draw them anymore, so if you draw in a way it is visible, maybe make them barely noticeable.
Some major differences I see are his tail (very small and stubby now) his hair in the back swoops up, his ears are rounded at the tips, rather than pointy, he seems to have face scruff on his side cheeks (most visible in the close-up face sketch, I believe) He always has blush. And his wings seem to vary in size, but they're usually on the smaller side.
Sorry if it's a lot of info, I'd like to give these to him for Christmas and he can be a bit critical on them if something is off ^^; just want to spare his rudeness critiques on your beautiful art!

Thank you!

Ah thank you for ordering, though sadly you cannot put in two orders, you have to wait until I'm done the first order ( basically until you're out of the slots) to order again. >.<
He's a really cute character though! I hope I can fulfill your brothers expectations lol. :p
Tell me which one you'd like me to do first. :3
(I'll put you on the waiting list too)

UPDATE: Guys I think I'll have to close my shop after I'm done these orders. They take up a lot of my time when drawing them, and it takes me a while to complete them too. On top of that I have to draw 8 pieces of art for people from a collab contest I hosted with a friend, which will obviously take a lot of time as well.

Ah thank you for ordering, though sadly you cannot put in two orders, you have to wait until I'm done the first order ( basically until you're out of the slots) to order again. >.<
He's a really cute character though! I hope I can fulfill your brothers expectations lol. :p
Tell me which one you'd like me to do first. :3
(I'll put you on the waiting list too)

Ah, no worries, I understand! I didn't see it in rules, so why I took a shot at it.
I think I'd like the main style then. And if you need a break and cant do the silhouette one anytime soon, that's one. I'll just make a print of this one and frame it and make it extra nice so it's fine on it's own :3

Your art is beautiful btw. Wish I could draw animals better..

Last edited:
Ah, no worries, I understand! I didn't see it in rules, so why I took a shot at it.
I think I'd like the main style then. And if you need a break and cant do the silhouette one anytime soon, that's one. I'll just make a print of this one and frame it and make it extra nice so it's fine on it's own :3

Your art is beautiful btw. Wish I could draw animals better..

Ah yeah sorry haha, i just think it would be unfair since slots are for one art piece, so by ordering two art pieces it would be unfair. >v<"
I'll see how much I can get done, I' falling behind as i was supposed to finish Maci's comission over the weekend but i didn't. :/

UPDATE:
I'm sorry everyone for being so slow with the orders, it's gotten really busy for me so I haven't had a lot of time to work on the commissions. I'll be too busy this weekend to work on them but during the winter break (which starts on December 18th for me) I will try to finish all of them. Again, sorry for the delay. I hope you all understand. I'm also not going to be taking any orders anymore, after this I may close my shop.

Back