Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I just updated my resource list, would you care to go over the list and outline what you'd like for me? :)

hardwood 26x
softwood 33x
wood 28x
clay 27x
stones 63x
iron ore 12x
twigs 89x
gold nuggets 1x

I don't have an idea of a fixed price per item, so I offered 150k for all of it, let me know if that works for you~ ^^

Last edited:
Ok, just let me know and I'll add some extra bells on top so you can make a profit for the service!

Hi! I got back from my tour and worked out the raw cost of ordering what you asked for, I've listed it below!

outdoor bench - 1,300
monstera - 1,700
house slippers (pink) - 490
walking shoes (pink) - 560

total - 4,050! let me know what you'd like to pay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hardwood 26x
softwood 33x
wood 28x
clay 27x
stones 63x
iron ore 12x
twigs 89x
gold nuggets 1x

I don't have an idea of a fixed price per item, so I offered 150k for all of it, let me know if that works for you~ ^^

I'm ok with that offer, I'll VM you once all items are ready, it shouldn't take more then a few minutes!

That's fine! Would you mind if we trade in the morning EST? It's 6am and I'm about to KO LOL if you end up having more by tomorrow, I can make a bigger offer too~ let me know ^^

could i buy the portable record player and the tea set? i’m not sure about prices for igb, if you wanna make one feel free!

Last edited:
Could I please order:

2 oranges
2 pears
pleather sneakers
a bandage
a sweater on shirt
walking shoes

would 12,000 bells be about right? I decided to make it 2k for each thing so hopefully that works lol

Hi! I got back from my tour and worked out the raw cost of ordering what you asked for, I've listed it below!

outdoor bench - 1,300
monstera - 1,700
house slippers (pink) - 490
walking shoes (pink) - 560

total - 4,050! let me know what you'd like to pay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ok with that offer, I'll VM you once all items are ready, it shouldn't take more then a few minutes!

Sorry for my late reply! I'll give you 6000?

Hi ! ^^ I would like to buy the Nintendo Switch but I don't have my game yet. (maybe tomorrow but we can only play online after the second day, right ?) So May I reserve the Nintendo Switch, please. Thank you very much.
(If you want to sell to someone first, it's totally fine) ( ' v ' )

Hi ! ^^ I would like to buy the Nintendo Switch but I don't have my game yet. (maybe tomorrow but we can only play online after the second day, right ?) So May I reserve the Nintendo Switch, please. Thank you very much.
(If you want to sell to someone first, it's totally fine) ( ' v ' )

There's no need for you to buy one, it's a free item received when you start playing :p (It just also happens to be orderable)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy a cat tower? And would 5k be enough? lmk

5k is fine, would you like to collect now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 cherries, 7500 IGB?

can do that order now if you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for my late reply! I'll give you 6000?

that's a-ok! I'll order the items now and VM you when I've got them

I wanna change my order to be
cute tea table
cat tower
bunk bed
outdoor bench

would 18k be enough? sorry for the change

I wanna change my order to be
cute tea table
cat tower
bunk bed
outdoor bench

would 18k be enough? sorry for the change

that's ok, it will just take a bit for me to get the items in, ill let you know when they're ready!

Hi I can buy

sweater on shirt (pink)
walking shoes (pink)
everyday socks white
house slippers pink
heart apron pink
denim pants navy blue
slip on loafers
bandage

please let me know the total igb for these and you can send a code to pick up and ill drop off bells! ty

Hello! I'll be available in a few hours!

Back